15

"mom dad?" jungkook said, "jungkook we are sorry for not accepting you or y/n we really disappointed and we didn't expect that we are really sorry and we realize that you worked hard and now you're famous and having your own beautiful family, please forgive us" his mom said "yes jungkook I am also sorry" his dad said "mom dad stop apologizing its was our fault but we realized it" jungkook said his parents smiled at how jungkook proudly spoke. "can I carry him?" his mom asked "of course you can" jungkook said with smile and he gave his son to his mom. Jeongsan made a cute noise making them smile "aww he is soo cute" his mom said "he looks just like jungkook" his dad said as caressed the baby cheek. Jungkook smile "mom dad will you guys stay with us?" jungkook asked,

"of course we will jungkook" his mom said, then jeongsan start to cry which caused you to wake up, "baby be careful" jungkook said as he help you sit, your eyes widened to see his parents "aunty uncle?" you asked "yes honey we are sorry" his mom said "no worries aunt lets not talk about the past!" you said with smile. "sure I think jeongsan is must be hungry you need to feed him" his mom said as she gave you jeongsan, "aww mommy is here jeongsan baby" you said. "we will wait outside" his dad said "sure mom dad" jungkook said then they left the room. "kookie can you help me with my clothes?" you asked "sure" jungkook said as he help you. Then you start to breastfeed your baby, "I can't believe mom dad came here" jungkook said "me too I am really happy!" you said "I know right and they even agree to stay with us" jungkook said. "omo really?" you asked "yup my birthday is really awesome first, jeongsan born second my parents came and agreed to us what else" jungkook said with his smile.

"I wish my parents also came and accepted us" you said "aww dont worry they will come and accept us just for our little bunny" jungkook said, "I hope soo" you said. Then a day later you got discharge from hospital, jungkook helped you and his guards help you hold your bags, "AWW JUNGKOOK IS TOO SWEET!!" armys were yelling in excitement. Which caused your baby to flinched and jeongsan started to cry "armys don't shout jeongsan got scared" jungkook said with a smile "aww sure jungkook! We are sorry!" armys said, "it's okay" jungkook said, you rub jeongsan back so he could stop crying. [skip time to 2 weeks later], his hyungs and other idols came visit you and jeongsan. Everyone was soo happy and every thing went perfectly even his parents stayed with you. All you wish your parents could accept you and jungkook.

As you were feeding your baby someone knocked on the door, "who could be?" you asked, "let me get it" jungkook said as his parents were sleeping, then he open the door to see your parents, they looked at jungkook and you with a guilty "aunt uncle come in" jungkook said "mom dad!" you said happily. "we are really sorry for doing something wrong I hope you both will forgive us?" they said, "we forgot about that mom dad! Please don't say sorry! We understand your pain" you said "really you forgive us?" your parents asked "yes uncle aunty" jungkook said then his parents came "I guess everything went perfectly!" they said. You were so happy that your parents and his parents finally accepted your relationship.

[skip time to 5 month later]
Jeongsan is 5 month baby, he is soo adorable that make all the armys go crazy about him just like his daddy, today jungkook had a concert, so you decided to watch it you went to the concert with your parents and his parents. The guards gave you vip pass to go in, you carried your son to backstage, your parents and his were waiting for bts performance. "hey y/n aww look who we have here!" Taehyung said as he pinch jeongsan chubby cheeks, jeongsan giggle cause all the makeup artists to smile, "he is soo cute" jhope said " he look just like jungkook" jin said "jeongsan ah when will you be an idol?" namjoon asked jeongsan just giggled. You smile "oppas where is jungkook?" you asked "he is in his room" they said "oh okay thanks" you said as you went to his room. "kookie" you said "hey baby! My little bunny" jungkook said as he peck on your lips and he carried jeongsan. "I can't wait for you to perform!" you said.

"aww the song I am going to sing is for you!" jungkook said "what song?" you asked "you will see soon!" jungkook said "hmm okay" you said as you sat down. "jeongsan this song for your mom and I am going to propose! I can't for her reaction!" jungkook whisper to jeongsan, jeongsan just talk in baby language making jungkook smile. Then it's time for him to perform. "hyungs everything set up?" jungkook asked "yes don't worry!" they said. "jeongsan ah daddy is going to perform!" you said to your son. He just giggle, then jungkook went to the stage and started to perform euphoria, you focused on the song and you realized how much he loves you. Once the song over you heard jungkook  calling you on the stage.

Your heart was beating fast, his hyungs took jeongsan and make you go the stage, "armys this is my girlfriend who suffered from the pain and gave birth to my son" jungkook said as he hold your hand "kookie what is happening?" you asked as you were in front of millions armys. Then jungkook knee down and said "Kang y/n will you marry me? Will you be mine forever?" jungkook asked with a ring, your eyes widened all the armys scream say yes! Your tears flowing down your cheek "yes kook!" you said then he put the ring and kiss you "CONGRATULATIONS!" armys yelled, you and jungkook smile then his parents, hyungs and your parents came to the stage "finally everything went perfectly!" they said.
The end