2

so now you both are dating?" Jiwoo asked "yes she is my baby!" jungkook said you smiled "I can't believe this!" you said "it's because you're lucky!" Jiwoo said. "baby let's go to our class?" jungkook asked "okay" you said. Then jungkook hold your hand, and you both went to your class "hey wait for me! Gosh now they left me alone" Jiwoo said as she run after you both. Every one was so jealous of your relationship, you were scared that he might play with your feelings as he is a popular guy. You have also this feeling that he might cheat on you or you're just a bet.

After school "baby can we go on date?" jungkook asked "hmm sure" you said "have fun guys! See you tmr!" Jiwoo said as she went to her home. You and jungkook hold hands, as you walked to the nearest Cafe "so I know we just start our relationship can we get to know each other more?" jungkook asked "ya sure" you said with a smile. Then you both were chatting about yourself you didn't realize it's was getting late. Your parent hella strict "shit jungkook I nee go home see you tmr!" you said as you got up from your sit "wait let me bring you as its getting dark its not safe" jungkook said as he got up from his sit. "no it's okay jungkook I can go" you said.

"no I'm coming with you I'm your boyfriend I need to make sure my girlfriend go home safely" jungkook said making your heart melt. "okay let's go" you said, he nodded and followed you to your home, at your home "thank you for coming with me" you said shyly "no mention you're my girlfriend tho" jungkook said "hmm ya..." you said "hmm that's all?" jungkook asked as he rub his head "huh?" you asked in confused, "I meant no kiss or hug?" jungkook asked. You smile and hug him "bye take care" you said, jungkook smile and peck on your forehead. "you too I will call you!" jungkook said "sure bye!" you said "bye baby" jungkook said as he left. You smile and went into your house, you saw your parent sitting on couch giving you dead glare. You gasped

"Hi mom dad" you said as you were about to go to your room, "who is he? What's the relationship? Are you dating him? Did you forgot our rules? Did you really think we will accept this?" your parents asked so many questions making you shiver in fear. "dad mom... I like him we are dating please trust me I will focus on my studies" you said hoping they will accept but their answer was "No you're only 16! No relationship until you're 25!"your dad said." but dad you can trust me "you said" no talking back go to your room! Tmr you should end the relationship! "your mom said. You couldn't say anything, you just went to your room.

You sigh and took a shower, then you did your homework. Suddenly your phone rang you saw its was from jungkook. On the phone" hey baby what are you doing? "jungkook asked" hi jungkook I am doing my homework "you said softly" hmm why do you sound so sad? Are you okay? "jungkook asked worriedly." jungkook mom dad knows about our relationship they want me to break up with you "you said" what? Why? "jungkook asked." they say that I am too young for relationships "you said, you heard jungkook sigh" baby do you trust me like from your heart not only from your mouth "jungkook said." I trust you jungkook "you said" than don't worry about your parents okay I will talk to them we have the right time and don't worry about this! I don't want my girlfriend to be sick "jungkook said making you smile" fine I won't worry! "you said.

Then you both were chatting until it's 2am," jungkook it's late let's chat tmr? "you asked" oh ya sure goodnight dream about me okay! "jungkook said with a husky voice making you blush" hey! "you said" haha okok good night bye! "jungkook said." good night too bye! "you said as you hung up the called.
To be continued