3

Next morning, you got ready for your school, you were about to leave when your mom called you. "y/n I want you to end the relationship get it?" your mom said you look at her with please "no means no" your mom said "yes do what  your mom say or else you have to face consequences" your dad said. You just nod and left your home. As you were walking to school, jungkook came "hey baby morning!" jungkook said with smile. " hey hi jungkook" you said with a little smile. "what happen? You look so you worried?" jungkook asked, "hmm jungkook my parents doesn't like our relationship" you said jungkook sigh and held your shoulder. Making you look at him, "look at me do you really love me?" jungkook asked "yes I do but.." you said "no but I know we are young but that doesn't meant we can't be in relationship y/n if you trust me then forget about what your parents said or if you're scared then hide our relationship" jungkook said.

You thought of hiding your relationship as what jungkook said. "I think I will hide it jungkook" you said, "great then smile baby!" jungkook said as he pat your cheek. "okay" you said as you smiled "that's beautiful!" jungkook said as he peck on your lip. You smile "let's go to our school" jungkook said as he hold your hand. You both went to school together there was a girl who hate you so much as you are in relationship with jeon jungkook. "baby i will go the library to return my books wait here" jungkook said "okay" you said then jungkook went to the library, you were looking at your book when that girl came. "so you're in relationship with my jungkook?" she asked "Jina what's wrong with you? Jungkook is my boyfriend" you said "what your boyfriend? Oh you still don't know that you're his bet?" Jina said making your eyes widened "what do you mean?" you asked "you ask your boyfriend bye!" she said as left with a smirking.

Then Jiwoo came "hey y/n what's up? Where is jungkook?" she asked "Jiwoo I am jungkook's bet?" you said, "what the hell? Are you serious?" Jiwoo asked "that's what Jina said" you said "jina said that? Did you believe her? You haven't ask jungkook what if she lied because of jealous?" Jiwoo said. You looked her then jungkook came with smile "let's go hey Jiwoo" jungkook said "jungkook y/n have a quick question for you I will see you both in the class bye!" Jiwoo said as she walked away. "baby what happened?" jungkook asked "jungkook please tell me the truth am I your bet? Or are you playing with my heart?" you asked with tears.

"who told you this? Don't you trust me? Why are you thinking negative? You think I will play with your feelings you think I am so cheap? Just because I am popular I am not like that!" jungkook said madly, you realize how much he loves you. You immediately hug him" I am sorry! I was just shock because jina said that you're playing with my feelings please forgive me! "you said as you hug him" it's okay baby now trust me okay I really love you so much "jungkook said as he kiss your forehead. You smile" shall we go class? "jungkook asked" ya let's go"you said. In the class "so how?" Jiwoo asked "she lied jungkook loves me soo much!" you said as you blush "UwU congrats!" Jiwoo said.

You and jungkook hide your relationship from your parents, it's been 5 months you both love each other so much. "baby we have prom will you be my girl?" jungkook asked "what the heck jungkook I am yours tho!" you said making him laugh "I just want to hear that from you!" jungkook said as he hug you, you pout out cutely, he kiss your lip. [skip time to prom day!], "damn you're so gorgeous!" jungkook said "thank you!" you said with red cheek.

To be continued