14

The doctor gave the Epidural anesthesia  injection so your pain can reduce at least for 10 minutes, you feel little better from the pain. "kookie where are you?" you said to yourself, you hope he come for you. You saw the hot news about your labor, you sigh and close your eyes for a while. The nurses were taking your blood test and they help you change into the hospital dress, the injection has over bit by bit, you started to feel the contraction again but this time was really worse, "Ahhh" you groaned in pain. "doctor Ms y/n has started to feel the contraction again" the nurse said through the phone, "oh okay I am coming" the doctor said, "Ms y/n don't worry the doctor will come just take a deep breath" the nurse said you did what she said but it's was useless, you just wanted jungkook to be here with you.

Meanwhile jungkook reached korea, he rushed out to the car with his manager, "jungkook don't worry!" some armys said as they saw him looking so worried,  at the hospital "you're ready to push Ms y/n" the doctor said "no I can't do without jungkook" you said with tears flowing your cheek. *your guard as already informed jungkook that you're in xxx hospital *, jungkook's driver drive way too fast to the hospital, jungkook run to the labor center "nurse which ward is y/n is in?" jungkook asked "she is in the labor ward! Let me bring you there" the nurse said as she rushed to the room jungkook followed the nurse to the room. "doctor Mr jeon jungkook is here!" the nurse said "great let him in" the doctor said the nurse nod and let jungkook in, you saw him "jungkook!" you said "shh I am here now you have to push" jungkook said as he hold your hand.

You push really hard, "Ms y/n you have to push hard" the doctor said as she rub your belly down ward, you were breathing heavily, "baby look at me you can do this" jungkook said "I can't it's hurts really badly kook!" you said "you have to push, you can do it! You have to!" jungkook said as he caressed your hair. You took his words as a strength and push really hard, "keep pushing! The baby's head is almost out" the doctor said, "yes you're going great just push for one last time!" jungkook said as he rub your cheek, you closed you eyes and push using all your strength and finally you made it. You heard your baby crying, "congrats Mr jeon you have a son soon to be an idol" the doctor said with smile , "you did it baby!" jungkook said with tears in joy, he kiss your lip.

"does the dad wants to cut the umbilical cord?" the doctor asked "yes" jungkook said as he cut the umbilical cord, and nurse placed your son on your bare chest, so you can have skin to skin feeling. "he is soo cute" jungkook said as he caressed your baby head, " he is your birthday gift kook" you said "I am really happy for this amazing gift" jungkook said as he kiss your lip. This news went viral in social media, "OMG JUNGKOOK'S SON IS BORN ON THE SAME AS HIM!" "AHH I CAN'T BELIEVE OUR LITTLE KOOK IS NOW DADDY!" "CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR JUNGKOOK AND Y /N!" "THE BABY WILL HAVE THE BEST UNCLES!" armys Twitter. "Honey y/n has given birth to a baby boy! We are grandparents now" his mom said as she show her husband the picture of you, jungkook and your baby "jungkook and his son has the same birthday! Honey can we visit them? Please I can't be like this!" his mom said after looking the picture of your son, his dad was so touched "let's go see them I decided to forgive him for our grandson" his dad said.

"omg are you for real?" his mom asked "yes let's go! Before i change my mind!" his dad said. "Mr jeon jungkook and Ms y/n what would like to name your son?" the nurse asked "jeon jeongsan" jungkook and you said together "aww that's soo cute!" the nurse said with smile. Then his hyungs called him video as they can't come, on the phone "AHH CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!" they said together, you and jungkook smile "thank you hyungs!" jungkook said you show them your son "UwU he look soo small!" jhope said "omg copy of jungkook!" jin said "damn new idol has born!" namjoon said "Ahhh he is sooo cute!" jimin said "I will the best uncle!" Taehyung said with his boxy smile. "hey! We are too!" they said making you and jungkook laugh. "yes you all are the best uncle!" jungkook and you said. After chatting with his hyungs jungkook end the call.

"kook I am too sleepy" you said "aww you should rest let me hold him" jungkook said you smiled and pass jeongsan to jungkook.then you fell asleep about 1 hours later someone knocked on the door, "Come in?" jungkook said then he saw his parents, his eyes widened "mom dad?" jungkook said as he carried his son.
To be continued