10

In the room, "oh hi Mr jeon jungkook" the doctor said with a smile "hi Mr Lee this my girlfriend we are here for her appointment" jungkook said "oh sure let me check you ms y/n right" he asked "yes doctor" you said as you smiled. "oh great can you lay on the bed so we can check your baby's health?" the doctor asked. Jungkook help you lay on the bed and he stand beside you holding your hand, the doctor took some cream and he apply on your tummy which you to flinched due to the coldness" sorry the cream is little cold "the doctor said" it's okay doctor Lee "you said. Then the  doctor did ultrasound scan, he keep moving the scan to check your baby's health." so doctor how is it? "jungkook asked

" your baby is doing great "the doctor said" UwU kook look those fingers are soo cute! "you said making jungkook smile" congrats it's baby boy Mr jeon "the doctor said" omg! We are going to have mini jungkook! "you said with a smile" oh yes! Thank you doctor "jungkook said with smile" no worries Mr jeon it's my duty "the doctor said, jungkook help you to get up." Ms y/n you have to take vitamin supplements so your body will be more healthy "the doctor said" sure doctor "you said" doctor can I know the due date? "jungkook asked" Ms y/n is now 5 months I will tell you that when Ms y/n comes for her another which is in 2 months "the doctor Lee said " oh thank you doctor "jungkook said" no worries "the doctor said" thanks doctor see you "you said" no worries ms y/n will see you in 2more months "the doctor said. You and jungkook smile and left the room.

" JUNGKOOK ARE YOU'RE SOOO HANDSOME! "" AHH Y/N YOU'RE SOO LUCKY! WE CAN'T WAIT FOR THEN BABY! "" BABY GIR OR BABY BOY? " many girls asked making you and jungkook chuckled." I will do a gender reveal soon! "jungkook said making all the girls scream" AHHH WE CAN'T WAIT! I BET IT'S A BOY! "" NO ITS MUST BE A GIRL! " the girls said making you and jungkook smile. Then you both got in the car" kook can we go see oppas? I miss them! "you said" aww sure anything for my queen "jungkook said" yay thank you my king! "you said as you both laughed. The driver drive to the dorm. At the dorm," hey jungkook wait is  y/n here? "jhope asked" yes "jungkook said" hii oppa! "you said" everyone our little sister is here! "jhope said" what! Yay! "his hyungs said as they run to you. You just giggled" hyungs what about me? "jungkook asked with pout out" jungkook we sometimes have doubt are you the baby? Or the dad? "namjoon asked making everyone laugh." hyung! I am not a baby soon to be dad! "jungkook said with smirking. Making you blush.

" so can we know the gender? "jin asked" from looking at y/n I think it's baby boy? "suga said making you and jungkook shock" nah I think it's a girl! "jimin said" no I think it's twin! "Taehyung said" what no twin! "you said making taehyung pout out" jungkook next time make it twin! "Taehyung said" oh sure hyung, "jungkook said with smirking. You blushed" I don't care about the gender as long as the baby health "jhope said" yup I agree with you! "namjoon said." hyungs actually suga hyung is right we are going to have a son" jungkook said as he hold your hand. "omg really! Congrats!" jhope said happily! "damn it how did you know?" jin asked "that's my special talent!" suga said. "we are going to have mini jungkook!" tae and jimin said together!
Then jungkook decided to do Vlive and he told everyone about your baby gender, all the armys went crazy about the news.

After the long day you and jungkook went back your home, at night you and jungkook were cuddling," kookie I am soo happy you know" you said as you layed on his chest "I know baby we almost made our dreams just abit more, we will reach our goals" jungkook said as he caressed your back, "kookie will you promise me something" you asked "what is it?" jungkook asked "I know begin an idol isn't easy as you have to go for your concert in other countries I just want you to be with me when I am giving birth to our son! I can't make it without you kookie " you said "baby I promise no matter what happens I will be there for you" jungkook said "really" you said "yes baby" jungkook said "hmm okay then" you said. "baby what should we name our baby" jungkook said "hmm I dont know yet what about you?" you asked "hmm jeon jeongsan for boy if girl  jeon jungna" jungkook said "UwU it's soo cute" you said.
To be continued