7

"okay thanks!" jungkook said as he run to you. At the rooft top, he saw you crying while on your knees, "baby what happened why are you crying?" jungkook asked he touch your shoulder. You lift your face and look at him, "jungkook!" you said as you hug him and cried on his chest, "what happen baby? Please tell me? You're scaring me" jungkook said as he make you look at him. "jungkook I am..." you said with tears "you're? What y/n?" jungkook asked. "I am pregnant jungkook" you said as you cried even more. Jungkook's eyes widened and he didn't answer you. "so you will leave me right? You just used me for my body?" you asked thinking that he would leave you.

"what did you say? I will leave you? I used you for your body? Are you crazy y/n? Did you forgot how much I love you? I will never leave you! It's my fault I should have used protection but it okay we can make this through I won't let you kill our baby! Please don't abort it! It's our baby! We shouldn't it because for our fault "jungkook said with tears. You don't know either to be happy or sad" jungkook what will I say to my parents? Your parents? They will kill me if they know about my pregnancy! "you said" we don't have any choice but to tell them the truth if they don't accept it we will run away "jungkook said." jungkook I am scared "you said" dont worry we can make through this! "jungkook said as he hug you and kiss your forehead.

[2days later], jungkook came to your house," what are you doing here? "your dad asked" uncle I need to talk to you something important "jungkook said" about what? "your dad asked" can I come in? "jungkook asked" okay come in"your Dad said. You gasped as you saw jungkook sitting opposite your dad and mom "so what are you going to talk about?" your mom asked. Your hands were sweating alot you felt like your heart was going to stop. Jungkook sign and got you, "uncle aunt I know we shouldn't have done it but I am ready to take responsibility for my fault" jungkook said as he hold your hand. "what are you saying? Can you let of my daughter's hand?" your dad said. "she is pregnant with my child! I will take responsibility of it!" jungkook said your parents got up in shock.

"what did you say?" your parents asked "she is pregnant with my child" jungkook said suddenly your dad slapped jungkook making you flinched, "HOW DARE YOU MAKE MY DAUGHTER PREGNANT? AH?" your dad asked "dad please don't hit him it's also my fault!" you said as you beg your dad but your mom holded your hand and slapped you "WHY CAN'T YOU KEEP YOUR LEG CLOSE AH? WHY ARE YOU BEING A SLUT?" your mom asked "aunty don't hit her!" jungkook  said "SHE IS OUR DAUGHTER YOU HAVE NO RIGHT! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!" your dad said as he kicked out jungkook. You saw jungkook trying his best to comfort your dad but he just slammed the door in front jungkook's face. "YOU'RE DISGREATFULY DAUGHTER DID WE SAID NO RELATIONSHIP? WHY CAN'T YOU FUCKING CONTROL? YOU HAVE DISAPPOINTED US! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GETTING AN ABORTION! THAT'S IT!" your dad said "no dad mom please don't do this to me! I can't kill my baby please let me have my child!" you begged but they locked you in your room. You were crying badly not knowing what will happen.
To be continued