6

it's just I'm feeling nauseous, tired and I throw up too I think I must have eaten wrong food" you said as rub your forehead. "y/n I don't think it's food poisoning" Jiwoo said "what do you mean?" you asked "y/n did you got your period already?" Jiwoo asked, your eyes widened "no" you said "did you and jungkook did that?" she asked "Y-es" you said "what? At least got use  protection?" Jiwoo asked "no we didn't" you said "shit then you must be pregnant" Jiwoo said making you scared "what no I can't be pregnant just in 1 time sex!" you said "y /n who knows it's can? You need to take pregnancy test!" Jiwoo said. "what but how will I get pregnancy test?" you asked. "wait I will ask my boyfriend to get it" jwoo said, "boyfriend?" you asked "ya me and Jae are dating!" she said as she called her boyfriend and told him to get pregnancy test.

Few minutes later, Jae came with a pregnancy test "here baby" Jae said as he gave to Jiwoo "thanks!" jiwoo said. "I will see you later bye!" Jae said as he went to his class, "here go take the test! I hope its negative" Jiwoo said "I hope so!" you said as you went to the toilet. Jiwoo was waiting for you, your heart was beating fast in nervous, you closed your eyes not wanting to witness the test about 3 mins later, "I hope its negative please be negative!!" you said to yourself then you opened your eyes. You can't believe your own eyes as it's was positive. "oh no! It's can't be!" you said with tears "y/n what happen are you okay ?" Jiwoo asked as she knocked on your door. You came out and show her "what the heck! You're pregnant! What are you going to do now? You're underage to get pregnant! You know your parents will killing you! You need to tell jungkook!" Jiwoo said.

You still can't think anything, you decided to call jungkook but his call was engaged" what happen? "Jiwoo asked as you start crying," he didn't pick up my call! Will he leave me? "you asked with tears flowing down your cheeks." shh don't think negative! He maybe busy? "Jiwoo said as she try to comfort you." no he always pick up my calls! Now he is not! That mean he used me! Jiwoo he played with my feelings! What am I going to do?! What will I say to my parents? "you asked as you dropped on your knees." y/n its better to get an abortion I mean you're too young to mom plus I know a doctor she will keep it secret it's also safe for you "Jiwoo said" what I can't do it i can't kill my baby which didn't do anything! "you said with tears." then what are you going to do? If you don't want to kill it then do want to be kick out? "Jiwoo asked you.

" I don't know Jiwoo please leave me alone! "you said as you run to the roof top of the school." what have I done to myself! I shouldn't have agreed to sleep with him! He used me! What am I going to do! "you asked yourself with tears flowing your cheeks none stop. Meanwhile," fuck! Y/n has been calling me for 50 times! Shit! "jungkook said as he check his phone. He try to call you but your phone was switched off, he took his bag and run out of gym, he saw Jiwoo walking" Jiwoo did you saw y/n? "jungkook asked as he was breathing heavily from running," she is at the roof top! She got to talk to you some thing important! "Jiwoo said.
To be continued