HALLOWEEN BUTTERFLIES

Character(s):

Yoshikage Kira (teen)

Gender:
(N/A)

Outfit:

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

HALLOWEEN BUTTERFLIES

You never really liked halloween, you didn't have friends or siblings,That cared or spent time with you, you were a loner, that did nothing but listen to depressing music and draw, but when your therapist forced you to go to the halloween dance, you were miserable.

You got ready in your room, hoping that you didn't have to go but when your mother knocked on your door, you sighed and walked out to the car.

Boy did you hate highschool, The dances You were forced to go to, the fake friends you'd never make, the pain, the suffering you go through, you hated it and you weren't thrilled as your mother dropped you off in the front of the school then drove off. Too late to walk home now…

The dance was just like you expected, alone, scared, and afraid. Everyone was with someone, everyone had friends or family, you had nothing, you sat there holding your Pocari Sweat, trying not to cry.

Someone threw something at you, you looked up to see a blond haired boy, he seemed average, boring, no one was with him.

You looked at what he threw, he had thrown a Dagashi, you picked it up and smiled, as you looked up he smiled at you, then looked away. You looked down and happily unwrapped then ate the snack.

The slow dance you dredded was finally here, you sat there silently as girls were asked to dance, even the teachers were dancing with one another.

As you looked down shedding a couple of tears you saw a hand, you looked up to see the blond haired boy.

“Stop crying, you were doing good by not standing out, let's dance.”

He said, you nodded and took his hand, as you got on the dance floor you were nervous, he seemed like an average dancer..just like you…

As you silently danced he wiped your tears, “ You'd look better with a smile, my name is Yoshikage Kira.” He said. You smiled “Thank you, Kira-kun, I'm (y/n), thank you for dancing with me.” you said

He looked away with a light blush, dusting his cheeks, you blushed too, For once, happy…

You and Kira danced and talked the rest of the night away, It was a dream come true, the night ended and the students were released, as they were, you lost Kira…

Soon it was just you, in the front of the school waiting for your mother, you accepted that you'll never see Kira again…

(A week later)

You sat on the rooftop crying, the bully's had embarrassed you once again, stealing your art book and ripping it up..

No friends.
No life
No love.
No joy…

They laughed at you, you sat there crying, you hated it here, you just wanted to fade away.

All of the sudden someone sat next to you, they held your hand.

All of the sudden they lifted your chin, causing you to look at them. It was him,

“Where is that familiar smile ?”

Is he said before he gave you a soft kiss, your tears stopped as you felt warm inside, you melted into the kiss…

Maybe halloween wasn't so bad after all...

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

Happy Halloween (if you celebrate it) stay safe !