2x6. Julie goes to HGC

In music class, Nick was doing a 60s saxophone swing solo, and Luke fell asleep leaning his head back on her knee. "Hey, I got an idea!" His eyes open, with a gentle smile. "Oooh what is it?" He says, turning to face her and Flynn. "Before we start the plan, wouldn't it be good field research, to I don't know go to the infamous ghost club?" Julie asks, Nick staring at them with a smirk on his face. "Sure, we'll go tonight. All five of us." He says smiling at Flynn, as Julie grabs his hand. "Great job Nick, I must say I was a little taken aback when you wanted to switch to the saxophone, sigh I'm glad I was wrong about you." The teacher smiles. "Alright Luke your up!" Luke smiles, and stands up, sitting on a stool, smiling at Julie, and starts playing. "She's the girl that no one ever knows.
And I say hi, but she's too shy to say hello.
She's just waiting for that one to take her hand
And shake her up.
I bet I could." He stands up playing, sitting in his seat, smiling at Julie. "I wish my heart was always on her mind.
'Cause she's on mine like all day, all the time.
Forget me not, forget me now.
I've come too far to turn around.
I'm here tonight.
'Cause I'm never going down,
I'm never giving up.
I'm never gonna leave,
So put your hands up.
If you like me,
Then say you like me.
I'm never going down,
I'm never giving up.
I'm never gonna leave,
So put your hands up.
If you like me,
Then say you like me." She smiles, clapping along with everyone except Nick. "Whoa, oh, oh, oh.
Whoa, oh, oh, oh.
Whoa, oh, oh, oh.
Whoa, oh, oh, oh.
She's the girl that no one ever knows.
Works a double just to buy her clothes.
Nicotine and faded dreams,
Baby, just believe
There's no one else like me.
'Cause I'm never going down,
I'm never giving up.
I'm never gonna leave,
So put your hands up.
If you like me,
Then say you like me.
I'm never going down,
I'm never giving up.
I'm never gonna leave,
So put your hands up.
If you like me,
Then say you like me.
Whoa, oh, oh, oh.
Whoa, oh, oh, oh.
Whoa, oh, oh, oh.
Whoa, oh, oh, oh." He moves his chair, getting really close to her, smiling, and licking his lips. "It's time to fall into my arms.
'Cause I've been waiting for too long.
You're an angel,
Grab your halo,
And lets fly tonight.
'Cause I'm never going down,
I'm never giving up.
I'm never gonna leave,
So put your hands up.
If you like me,
Then say you like me.
'Cause I'm never going down,
I'm never giving up.
I'm never gonna leave,
So put your hands up.
If you like me," He gives her the pretend microphone. "Then say you like me.
I'm never going down,
I'm never giving up.
I'm never gonna leave,
So put your hands up.
If you like me,
Then say you like me." She winks. He then helps her up. "Whoa, oh, oh, oh.
Whoa, oh, oh, oh.
Whoa, oh, oh, oh.
Whoa, oh, oh, oh.
Just say you like me." She kisses him, as the class except Nick, cheers. "You sure you wanna do this dating thing?" Luke whispers, as she hugs him tight. "Yep." He chuckles, putting the chair back. Flynn and Julie talk about what happened, as he walks them out. "I wish I had someone like Luke." Flynn sighs, as he walks behind the girls, giving them their space. "You'll find someone soon." Julie says, comfortingly. "Oooh Nick's coming this way!" Flynn says, trying to act normal. "Hey Nick, you ok?" Flynn asks, as Julie pulls her back a little. "That's also Caleb!" Julie informs. She nods. "Awe, little tense are we?" Luke can sense it's Nick. "Alright what is your problem with him?" Julie speaks up. "He's not what you deserve." Nick says. Luke clears his throat, staring him right in the eye. "You think you both deserve her eh? Well listen here Nick, she doesn't deserve you, because from what I've heard and seen, you and her are completely different, in fact she's come home with tears because you make her uncomfortable. Plus you are a clout chaser, and have zero chemistry with her. I might've been frozen for twenty five years, but it was worth it because I've found the girl I've been writing about my entire life, and she feels that way too. As for you Covington, don't you dare touch her or her friend, because if you do, I will erase you from existence, I just had my eighteenth birthday too, so you know my abilities will grow too." He smirks. "Whatever." He walks away, and Julie is drooling a little. "Oooh girl, he's a keeper." Luke turns around, and grabs her face like he's going to kiss her, instead he wipes the drool off with his thumb. "Can we go to the ghost club now?" She asks, walking home with Flynn and Luke. "Not yet." Luke says smiling, giving her a piggyback  ride, enjoying the musical stylings of Double Trouble. When they arrived at the club, the girls finally met Willie, and shared some ghostly secrets, and Julie practiced levitating things, and the girls learned a dance from the roaring twenties. "I see why y'all loved it here!" Julie says, Alex and Reggie nod dancing with Flynn and others. Luke and Julie are dancing, as he points out what makes the place such and alluring trap. She nods, as everything starts to click. "This plan is gonna be hard, I feel bad for all these loving souls." Luke nods as Julie looks at the clock. "You weren't joking about that clock eh? Did I use that right?" He nods smiling, as Julie dances in his arms, falling asleep.