3x4. Juile's Birthday

"Happy Birthday Julie!" Alex and Reggie say, as Luke gets up. "Thanks guys!" Julie says, getting ready for school. Luke smiles eating an apple. "You guys, tell Julie to meet me in the house in five minutes." They nod knowingly. Luke walks up to the house. "Hey Luke!" Carlos smiles, sitting at the counter. "Hey Carlos!" Luke smiles, grabbing stuff for his surprise day out. "Hey Luca!" Luke turns, and smiles. "Pops!" Luke says. Ray laughs as Luke hides. "The guys told me to meet you in here, c'mon we are gonna be late!" Julie says, coming up to the counter. "Actually, you aren't going." Ray interjects. She looks at her dad, who is tight lipped. "Where is Luke?" She asked. He strums his guitar, walking back into view. "Here I am!" Luke smiles, putting his guitar behind him. "I heard it was your birthday, actually I remember." He winks. "So I figured we'd skip school and have a nice day out." He smiles, leaning on the counter. "So what do you say, Miss Capulet?" He smirks, as she blushes. "Let's go!" She smiles, taking the basket from him. He smiles taking her hand, walking out the door. He teleports them to a lookout, a crossed from the Hollywood sign. "This was my favourite place to come to, when I wanted to think about things." He says and Julie nods. "This is my happy place." She chuckles. "Mom used to bring me here, whenever I was feeling bad about a performance, or anything she would drive up here, and we would wish upon dandelions, and watch the pedals fly over to the sign." He smiles. "I showed her that trick." He chuckles. "I also definitely wrote you in a song about dandelions." He smiles. "Can I hear it?" Julie asks. He hands her the wrinkled paper, grabbing his guitar. "Wake up your dreams, make'em your own, watching dandelions grow, never wanna die alone, slept on your floor, fall in love, oh I see it now, watching dandelions float. Oh I'm crying out, play that song, you got the heart, I'm wishing upon a star, watching dandelions float, I know I might sound crazy, been searching high and low. For the Juliet to my Romeo, like a missing piece, just look at me, we're just watching dandelions float." He strums the last chord. (AN: I just wrote that) "When did you write this?" Julie asked, teary eyed. "March 15th 1995, also known as your birthday oddly enough." He smiles, wiping her tears away.  "Is it good, do you like it?" He asks. "Yes, wait what is happening!?" She asks in shock. "That was a.... that was freaking epically amazing, holy shiz!" He smiles, as she hugs him tight. "Thank you!" He laughs smiling. "So quick question, how did you get the ability to teleport?" He asks her smirking. "I'm connected to your soul!" Julie says. "Power transfer?" She sighs. "I wish I could've always had this ability, maybe I could've saved mom." Luke smiles slightly, holding her hand. "You know this ability also comes from your inner strength, inner power. Everybody has their own "powers," we just enhanced each other's, you are undeniably powerful." She smiles. "I guess you're right." Julie says, unsure of herself. "I am sure." He says confidently. "Yuck!" Nick says hiding in the bushes. "Did you hear that?" Julie asks, as they look over at the bush. "Yep, I did." Luke says. "Nicolas!" He shouts, standing up. "Oh hey Julie!" Nick says, looking past Luke, she waves slightly. "What are you doing here?" Julie asks, rubbing her arms. "To get you back!" He says holding flowers. "Huh, wouldn't that statement imply, that I once was yours?" She questions, raising her brow. Luke stifles a laugh. "Well, um yeah?" Luke shakes his head. "I never agreed to anything with you." She clarifies, joining Luke at his side. "So let me get this straight, you rather be with a guy whose a ghost, than be with an actual living breathing human?" Nick asks, as Luke narrows his eyes. "I am alive, how'd you even know I was frozen?" He asks. "Oh I told him." Caleb says, coming up behind him. "I must say, watching you guys try to "banish" me to hell was quite hilarious, but you forgot to remember, your powers are no match for mine." Julie steps to him. "Daisy!" Luke yells, as he tries to shield her. "Stay away!" She yells, as Caleb tries to distract Luke's mind. "Ow, please make it stop!" He says, doubled over, as Julie grabs him. "Stop! What are you doing?!" She screams, as he yells in agony. "Killing him." Caleb says simply, as Nick tries to hold Julie's hand. "Stop! Please!" Julie cries. "Make the yelling stop!" Luke screams, holding his ears. "Alright, all you have to do is join me."  Caleb smirks. "NEVER!" Julie smiles at Luke's outburst. "I'll leave Julie alone." Luke lifts his head. "You shut up right now, promise to leave my friends alone, and never touch her or go  near her again!" Caleb nods. "Consider it done!" Luke stands up weakly. "No please don't go!" Julie cries. "Take this." He takes out what he calls his Juliet journal, placing it in her hands. "I started this in 1982, your on every single page." Julie cries into him. "I'll be okay." He says choking back tears. "I love you." She says, as Caleb knocks him to the ground. He looks at her, mustering his last bit of control, and kisses her deeply. "You got this!" He mouths before he disappears. "NO! WHERE DID YOU TAKE HIM?!" She screams and Caleb smirks leaving. Nick then tries to kiss her, and she slaps him hard, she grabs their stuff and teleports to the house, and drops to her knees sobbing. "Julie!" Reggie says, hugging her tight, as everyone comes inside, crowding around her. "Oh my god, are you okay? Where's Luke?" Alex asks, hugging the other side of her. "Caleb!" She screams sobbing.