Chapter 4

This is Ellie's and Zayn's first song. ^^^ Next song will be in the next chapter. Please listen to them. It will make this story 100% better.

( Ellie's POV )

I lightly whimpered feeling pain in my lower region.

"That f.ucker." I cursed sitting up and looking at the clock.

10:00

"Dammit" I cursed again. First I'm practically raped, then I'm 'late' for breakfast.

I got up and changed into what you could call 'uniform' and painfully sighed leaning against the bathroom counter. Nothing could describe the pain and fear in my chest, but I had to carry on.

I quietly snuck into the kitchen hoping to sneak something, but a loud cough interrupted me. I spun around only to sigh in relief when it was Zayn I faced.

"Look I'm sorry I was up late last night, and wasn't feeling to good this morning and-" I began to lie but he cut me off.

"It's okay, I saved you something." His voice was nothing like yesterday. It held some sadness I couldn't figure out.

"Thanks." I smiled looking down, lost for words. When I looked back up he was pouring and mixing all kinds of stuff in a bowl.

"Whatcha makin?" I asked curiously.

"Cake." His voice was blunt.

"Need some help?"

I was taken back when he slammed the bag of four on the counter and turned to face me. He tightly closed his eyes and pursed his lips before speaking.

"Listen Ellie, it's not safe for us to ... interact."

"What-why-"

"I know what happened yesterday. I know what he did, and it's all my fault. It's best we stay apart, for you."

"Hey-no-what happened has nothing to you. Honestly it was bound to happen. I mean why else am I here? There was nothing you could do anyway. Who cares if we hang out. Just two people baking cakes." I tried to make my voice a little cheerful.

He lightly laughed and shook his head.

"I guess your right." We held eye contact for a minute before he broke it off.

"So! You need to mix this batter and I'll preheat the oven." He instructed like it was a mission. I lightly giggled and gave him a salute.

I begin to stir harshly not realizing that their was flour on top, causing it to splash in my face. I heard loud laughter behind me as I turned to find Zayn clutching his stomach in laughter.

I glared at him, but soon caught on with his contagious laughter.

"Your ..face! ... Your..ah..." He couldn't finish his sentence.

Once our laughter died down, he took my spot and finished mixing it while I messed with an old radio that sat in the corner. He began to put the pan in the oven while I continued to mess with the radio. I groaned and banged the thing. I jumped when it turned on and a Michael Jackson song blared through the speakers.

"Couldn't get that old thing to work for my life!" He yelled over the music.

"I have the magic touch!" I yelled back.

He chuckled as I took his hand and began to dance around the kitchen. I grabbed a wooden stick and began to sick the lyrics horridly. I turned around and he began to moonwalk. I laughed but choked when he slipped and fell.

I clutched my stomach in laughter. "WHOS LAUGHING NOW!"

He laughed along as I offered my hand to help him up. His soft hand intertwined with mine, but instead of getting up he pulled me down with him.