Chapter 9

Thanks to neon_creatures for helping me out.

Song for the chapter is Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding

( Ellie's POV )

Good morning! Meet me on the back deck for brunch! Xxx Zayn.

I smiled down at the note Zayn left me. Letting out a yawn, I got up and took a quick shower. I let my hair fall naturally and put on a white lace sundress before sneaking my way out to the back deck.

Sure enough, he sat on the back deck dressed in blue jeans and a light blue t shirt. It was casual, but looked oh so elegant on him.

He smiled and stood to pull out a chair to the table that he had beautifully decorated.

"Good afternoon." He said sitting down.

"And to you." I smiled.

"Well I prepared some mini sandwiches with fruit, not much, but I thought it was to nice outside for coffee."

"No, it sounds great!"

We ate happily in laughter, enjoying each-others company. He would make little funny comments as we talked that would send us into giggles. I payed attention to the way his lips moved when he talked or the way he would smile when he would go into thought. He had the most beautiful, perfect smile.

"One time, when I first got here, Niall and I got shitfaced and we were really mad at Mr. Styles so we decided to put mayo in his 'fancy sunscreen' and then we pissed in his hotub."

"No way!" I bursted out in laughter.

"Yeah!" He laughed. "That boy used to be such a crazy mofo. We had the best times."

"What happened?" My eyes widened as the words slipped out my mouth. He probably thinks I'm a nosey bitch.

"I'm sorry - I didn't -"

"It's okay. Some things just happened to him since then."

I nodded understandingly and turned my attention towards the ground, preparing for the awkward silence, but I was surprised when he broke it.

"Follow me," he commanded standing up and holding out his hand for me to take. I gladly excepted it, and let the warmth of his hand fill me with delight.

He led me down the stairs of the deck into the bright green grass, keeping a hand on the small of my back to help guide my klutz self. I couldn't help but have a smile on my face that was a mile wide.

As we made our way towards the center he took me by surprised and jerked my arm, pulling me into his chest. Our faces were inches apart as our bodies were crushed together. My heart would flutter from the warmth of his body. I just closed my eyes as our noses touched, but he soon pulled away and began to walk off.

"Where are you going?" He didn't answer and my heart began to break. I watched as he went under the deck and disappeared. I sighed hopelessly and debated weather I should go back inside or not. It was a beautiful day...

A soft little melody began to play as Zayn walked out and made his way towards me.

"I thought you left," I said as he took my hand.

"Never." I gasped when he jerked me close again, this time closer. The air was knocked out of me. I was floating on cloud 9 as he moved his hand down to where it was right over my ass.

"Step," he commanded softly, instructing me to step on his feet. He was still taller, but I didn't care. He swayed us to the beautiful song I had never heard, something about love me like you do. I didn't know and it didn't matter. Our faces inched closer and closer as our noses touched and our lips parted. Finally they touched, and my body felt like it was on fire as we moved in sync.