Chapter 14

Guys, I just wanted to say your the best and your comments give me life. Comment and let me know your there. It gives me so much inspiration and makes me laugh. All the love, Jxx.

( Ellie's POV)

Weeks.

It had been weeks. I had herd nothing. I didn't know where Sophia and Liam were. All I wanted to do was ask questions. They were really dead? I wanted to know where Niall went. Did he get in trouble? Most importantly, I wanted nothing more than to know where Zayn was; Dead or Alive.

As for my ribs, they were healing successfully.

Mr. Styles punished me that night. I was beaten then used for one thing only; sex. It's like that's the only thing he knows. He could be such a better person if he got help, but I guess that was the way he delt with his emotions. If I even tried to reason with him, I'd get in even more trouble.

I stayed locked up in his room, and from the little talk I got from Mr. Styles, apparently, everyone hates me and thinks I'm insane. They all want me dead. I'm not sure what to believe. Mr. Styles isn't exactly an honest person. Every time I brought up Zayn, or anything else that had something to do with him, I automatically be threatened.

I laid naked and in bed staring at the ceiling with just a thin sheet covering me. Mr. Styles would rarely let me wear clothes. These past weeks have been hell mentally, and sadly, physically.

My body jumped as I herd the door slam and loud footsteps enter. Here we go again.

I turned my head to the side to see him slam food down on the nightstand. Of course something had pissed him off.

"Eat." He demanded sharply, glaring at me.

"B-But I'm not ... hungry," I trailed off terrified.

"Did I fucking ask you. I said eat. Right now. Ellie it isn't even noon yet and your already testing me!" I jumped at his yelling.

My foot was yanked, dragging me to his direction. ( A/N- don't even) I was yanked, so I was sitting straight up, and my chin was harshly grabbed.

"Ellie I swear I will punish you right now. I don't care how early it is."

I stared down at the food in front of me. I couldn't eat. If I do I know I'm going to throw up everywhere. I've been feeling sick these past few days. I even threw up, but I wouldn't dare tell Mr. Styles that.

"Please don't make me," I begged liked a child. His eyes went dark, and before I could blink I was pinned down to the bed.

"You do what I fucking say Ellie! The sooner you learn that, the better things will get for you!" I turned my head to the side, trying to avoid the yelling that was going directly to my face.

"Now. Are you going to take your punishment like a good girl?"

"Yes sir," I nodded.

I closed my eyes ready to get this over with. I could hear his belt being messed with, and soon enough I could feel his cold, bare body being pressed to mine.

"Look at me while I punish you Ellie." He demanded. I hesitantly turned my head and opened my eyes. Soon enough I could feel him enter me, and believe it or not, as many times as we've done it; it still hurts.

My eyes shut in pain and my lips sealed close, but soon opened and let out a gasp when his hand attached to my cheek.

"I said look at me!" He yelled, his voice strong and overpowering. Soft tears rolled down my cheeks as I cried out an apology.