Chapter 6

Their third song ^^^ Ship name anyone??

( Zayn's POV )

It was 5AM when I was yanked out the bed by the son of a bitch guards.

"Fuck off man." I pushed myself away and landed on the bed, only to be grabbed again, this time by the neck and pushed me out the door.

I groaned as they pushed me down the dim lit quiet hall and into an empty room I didn't even know existed.

"What the fuck is going on?" I growled as I was tied to a chair and a gun was pressed against my skull.

"Hey there whittle Zaynie!" The lights flickered on and Mr. Styles sat the cold marble counter with a cup of coffee in his filthy hands.

"It's 5 in the morning, what the hell do you want? And why am I tied to a chair with a fucking gun pointed to my head?"

He darkly chuckled. "Let's drop the attitude, yeah?"

"Fuck off."

"Somebody's not a morning person. Maybe the little film I've put together may help." He pulled the projector and clicked the play button.

I watched in pure horror. She screamed out in pain begging for mercy she shouldn't have to beg for. She yanked at the handcuffs and kicked around trying to break lose. Meanwhile all he did was zoom in on places I should not be seeing. I tried to be a bit of gentleman and look away, but the gun was pressed harder in my skull as one of the guards spat an 'look'.

The moment he stuck his violent fingers in her, I lost it. Knowing the pain she was in yesterday, this had a huge affect on her. This was fuckin pure torchere.

"FUCK LET ME GO!" I threw a fit trying to yank lose from the restraints.

"What's wrong Zayn?" He smirked.

"YOUR A SICK BASTARD AND I HOPE SOMEDAY SOMEONE COMES BY AND FUCKIN KILLS YOU SLOWLY AND THEN YOU CAN BURN IN THE PITS OF-"

I was slapped with the barrel of the gun sending me to the floor. Black spots appeared in my vision. The read untied from the chair and yanked back up. I stood weakly until a punch was thrown from the guards sending me back down to the floor. I felt the blood trickle down from my nose and lip, and just when I thought it was over a kick was sent to my ribcage along with another and another.

"Enough." He stopped them before I could black out and escape for a while.

"Now, I think you've learned your lesson. Stay.away.from.her." He growled squatting down to my level.

"Let's get out of here. Re-start the film, I'm sure he'd love that."

The door slammed shut as I was left on the floor while her cries played softly in the background.

He can hurt me all he wants, fuck he can go ahead and kill me, but he won't lay a finger on her. She didn't do anything to deserve this.

( Ellie's POV )

"Good morning baby." A raspy voice spoke against my skin.

"Don't hurt me anymore, please?" I whimpered like a baby.

I couldn't stand me. I was such a baby. I'm not strong like everybody else. My feeling get the best of me and it fuckin sucks. I can see why nobody wants me for me.

"Babygirl the punishment is over. All you have to do now is obey my rules."

"Yes sir."

"Alright then. I'll let you lay in bed just for today, but tomorrow I expect you dressed out and up for breakfast."

"Rest my darling." He kissed my forehead and exited the room.

Tears flowed down my cheeks. I wanted out. I had not been but a week, but it was to much for me.

I wish I could take everything back. I wish I would have never left that day. I wish I would have just dismissed it and went to my room. I just fucking wish.

...

"Ellie." His voiced echoed through the room. He limped to me as Niall chased after him begging him to stop. His face was beaten up along with his body. I sat up quickly, regretting it because of the aching pain that shot throughout my body, but that didn't matter.

"Zayn." I spoke breathless. "W-What happened." He got to my side of the bed as his knees buckled, but he still fought to stand.

"Have you eaten?" Was the first thing that came out is mouth. Are you fucking kidding me.

"You look beaten up, and the first thing you ask me is if I've eaten. I'm not important right now."

"Yes you are. Just give me a minute and I'll go make you something. You need to eat and try to regain some strength. I'll bring some aspirin too." He began to limp away but I quickly caught him.

"You aren't going anywhere. Please just lay down." I begged. After giving him my best puppy look, he carefully sat down as I began to examine him. I didn't get very far. He ordered Niall to help him instead of me. I wanted to help him, but I had to admit I was in serious pain.

"Niall, go her her some aspirin and a glass of water. I think there might be some chopped fruit in the fridge."

"Zayn no. I'm fine. Just lay down and let us help you. Can you at least tell me what happened?" I asked frantically.

He looked at me with sympathetic, glossy eyes. He features were sad as he looked away and sighed.

"I .... I saw the tape." He whispered as Niall looked confused as ever.

Everything shorter itself out from there. I didn't need the details of what Mr. Styles did to him. All I knew was Zayn saw me suffer, while he did the same. I was putting him in danger.

I was breathless as I tried to find words to speak.

"I'm fine." He spoke before any words could leave my mouth.

I just shook my head as my hand covered over my mouth with my eyes sprang with tears. "N-No. I-I ruined. I'm sorry. Sophia was right. I should have left you a-alone."

His eyebrows furrowed as he painfully sat up.

"Ellie you need to rest. Your talking rubbish."

"No I'm not. Zayn this is all my fault. You warned me, Sophia warned me, m even asshole warned me. But no I'm an idiot and I didn't listen." I babbled.

"Ellie are you feeling well?"

"Well other than my sore body..."

"El, no Sophia goes here."

"Yes she does! She told me she had this lover named Liam before you came and something happened to him. She told me the same would happen to you if I don't stay away."

His eyes widened as he stared me like I was insane.

"Ellie...." He began. "I was Liam's replacement. Mr. Styles killed him. That's at least what I know. My first year here Sophia fell under depression and died."

My head twirled.

"What? No I spoke to her."

"Ellie you need to lay down. Niall get her some meds, she could be under some serious emotional distress."

"No! I'm not crazy! I swear she told me!" I began to panic.

"Ellie." He lightly cupped my jaw. "Just go to sleep." I was about to question him until I felt something go into thigh. I caught a glimpse of Niall looking sadly down at me.

My body slowly slipped away as my vision darkened.

"Just relax." He kissed my forehead with whatever strength he had left.