ah fuck

Oikawa got kidnapped along with two other idiots.

"Why do you even need witches?" Oikawa said with half-lidded eyes.

"Their blood is special, luckily we got two witches and an weredog. Have you heard that blue eyed witches are the most powerful?" A woman, maybe in her late twenties, said. Kageyama was a witch with green eyes, Hinata was a weredog, something like a werewolf but less powerful

"Even though we only have a witch with one blue eye, that's enough." The woman said.

"Well yeah. Duh. I'm a witch hon." Oikawa rolls her eyes.

"Keep your mouth shut if you don't wanna fight me." The woman said. Oikawa grinned.

"Hahaha! Then let's fight!" Oikawa untied her ropes. She stood up and immediately kicked the woman in the gut. "For a thirteen year old I'm tall as fuck aren't I?"

Oikawa walked to the woman on the ground. Everything went slow-mo for the woman. Oikawa put up the gun sign, and shot magic right next to the woman's head. Little did Oikawa know, Iwaizumi was there watching every move. Oikawa walked back to Kageyama and Hinata, untied their ropes, and waited for their reaction.

"Woah! Oikawa! That was so cool! You talked so much too! And your eyes glowed! That was so badass!" Hinata said, throwing his arms up. Oikawa nodded with soft eyes. Kageyama agreed with Hinata. Oikawa smiled a bit, ruffing the two's hair and left.