meeting and singing

Oikawa was looking down at her phone, following Bokuto and Akaashi to look for a kid named Iwaizumi Hajime. Apparently his family kicked him out and her older brother wanted to take him in. Soon she lost the couple and she looked around for any sign of them. She called them until she realized that her phone was on low battery.

"Fuck..." She whispered. She walked around for a bit until she reached a hot topic. She went in thinking about buying clothes.

She picked out of black alien clothing and pins, paid for them, and left. Then she went to the train station and noticed Akaashi and Bokuto were there with what she assumed was Iwaizumi Hajime. She walked over, getting in the car without looking at anyone in the eye. The four drove in uncomfortable silence with the occasional, Bokuto, are we there yet? After 30 minutes they made it to the mansion.

Iwaizumi tried touching Oikawa's shoulder to greet her, but her greet was throwing him over her shoulder.

"Oh, sorry." She said, looking at him with dull eyes. Bokuto and Akaashi rushed over to him.

"Ow.. We should've warned you when we first saw you... Oikawa-Chan isn't fond of being touched." Bokuto said, helping Iwaizumi up. "You alright?"

"Yeah. Didn't hurt as much." Iwaizumi said.

"She used to be really bubbly and happy." Akaashi said.

"Wait, how do you know?" Iwaizumi asked.

"There's a lot of people in this mansion right? Well that's because we're really close to her family. We've known her since she was a toddler." Akaashi explained. "Everyone here is around their late 20's or 30's. Oikawa's 13."

"Which means you've known her since... since you guys were around 15-18 years old?!" Iwaizumi said, surprised.

"Uhm, yes." Akaashi said.

The three walked in, to where Oikawa was being carried high as everyone around laughed and smiled.

"Welcome back Oikawa-Chan!" Kuroo said happily. Oikawa looked at him with bored eyes.

"Hello." Oikawa said. "Bokuto you got my bags right?"

Bokuto held out three black bags.

"How much did you spend?" Bokuto asked.

"Around 30 dollars in pins and 50 dollars in clothing." Oikawa said, taking the bag and going to her room. She came back out in a black sweatshirt and a black skirt.

"Where are you going?" Sugawara asked.

Oikawa looked at Sugawara, then Iwaizumi and left. After 30 minutes of Iwaizumi getting to know everyone he finally remembered all their names.

Sugawara, Atsumu, Sakusa, Kuroo, Kenma, Daichi, Akaashi, Bokuto, Tsukishima, and Yamaguchi.

Apparently, almost everyone here has known Oikawa since she was at least a toddler. Oikawa came back inside with a boba drink and some random alien hair clips in her hair.

"Konnichiwa again." Oikawa said, sipping her boba. "Where's Onee-San?"

"In his office like always Oikawa-Chan." Akaashi said. Oikawa nodded, walking upstairs.

"Oh and I forgot to tell you, Oikawa is going to school next week and you're going with her." Kenma said. Iwaizumi nodded.

"I'll lead you to your room, c'mon." Kuroo said, signaling Iwaizumi to follow him. Iwaizumi nodded following him. Once the two reached Iwaizumi's new room Kuroo left. Iwaizumi went on the bed, sleeping and sleeping until the next morning. There was a knock on his door. He opened the door and looked up to a 6'2ft, brown haired man with chestnut eyes.

"Hello, I'm Itsuki Oikawa, Tooru's older brother." The tall man said.

"Uhm, hi."

"So I'm wondering if you'd like to be my sister's bodyguard." Itsuki offered. Iwaizumi saw how Oikawa was and agreed. "Ah, thank you!-"

A music started playing from the other room. Itsuki sighed and went outside with Iwaizumi following. Itsuki opened the door to reveal Oikawa playing the guitar while singing "Fukashigi no Carte." She looked so happy while singing and playing the guitar. Everything in her room was alien related plus a couple of anime merch.

"Hey Tooru! Can you sing that song to the whole family?" Itsuki asked, pulling Oikawa out of her trance.

"H-How long have you been standing there with the new kid?!" Oikawa screamed, not waiting for an answer she shoved Itsuki and Iwaizumi out, slamming her door. After 5 minutes she came out in an oversized hoodie and her guitar.

"Okay, fine, I'll sing the song." Oikawa muttered, going down the stairs she sat at the couch and waited for everyone.

She started playing the guitar while singing the song. Then she started singing 'Sway' surprising everyone. She looked really happy doing this. She smiled while singing and playing the guitar, as if she was in a different world. Iwaizumi looked at everyone's expressions, they all looked happy that Oikawa was smiling as if it's been years since she smiled, and it might've been.

"Sayonara." She got up and left. The smile disappeared from her face. Even if her smile disappeared everyone was especially happy.

"Did you see her smile?!"

"Of course I did!"

"It's been so long since she smiled!"

"I know!"

"She looked so happy!"

Everyone was talking over each other, gushing how Oikawa smiled while Iwaizumi was caught in a daze.