a quiet place

i sat in my room. knees to my chest, my hair messed up, tears streaming down. i just needed a quiet place. everyone was fighting for the first time in years outside. i don't know why. the door slowly opened, revealing iwa. i looked at him with wet eyes. he took a seat next to me.

"they're fighting... about you." he mumbled. i looked at the ground. i nodded slightly. "your mother wants you to have a arranged marriage so she could have more wealth. your brother is agreeing so they're fighting with sugawara and the rest."

iwa takes in a deep breath. resting his head against the wall, letting me put my head on his shoulder. my hands scrunched up into a fist, iwa noticed and intertwining our hands together. i took a deep breath, relaxing. i pointed to a blanket on my bed and iwa nodded, get grabbed the blanket and went back into his spot. we got comfortable, quickly falling asleep to the music of yelling. after who knows how long, sugawara woke the two of us up.

"we're leaving. now." sugawara said, taking iwa's hand, my eyes widened.

"w...wait! what about oikawa?" iwa said, our hands were still intertwined. i held onto his hand as long as i could.

"we're leaving her." sugawara said with coldness. both iwa's and my eyes widened. i tried speaking but nothing came out of my mouth.

"w..what?! no! she's my friend!" iwa yelled with a desperate voice.

"her. family. wants. us. out. NOW." sugawara said. he tugged onto iwa's wrist, dragging the both of us out. i looked over the railing, everyone's things were packed. i clenched my fists, my grip on iwa's hand tighten. the three of us got to the door, before he let go. my "mother" and "father" held me back.

"w..wait! wait iwa! kenma!- let go of me! i need my family back!" i screamed, tears streaming down my cheeks. i reached out to everyone, but they turned their backs to me and left. i fell to my knees.

"they... they left me.." i quietly said.

"now, now, darling, they were in the way of my goal. now lets make a appointment with the producer and your fiancée." my "mother" said. well, now my family was gone, no point in stopping.