parents

"Oikawa! Mother and Father are coming next week for Christmas!" Itsuki yelled all the way to Oikawa's room, where Iwaizumi was studying for a test while Oikawa sat upside down and her bed singing some calming music.

"Okay!" Oikawa yelled downstairs. "Hey, wanna go to the store?" Oikawa asked Iwaizumi

"Uh, there's a question I need to ask," Iwaizumi said. Oikawa nodded. "Why don't you ever say my name? I mean you do look happier, but why don't you ever say it?"

"It's kinda funny but, I only remember the first part of your name... ehehe," Oikawa said, rubbing the back of her neck. "Sorry."

"Oh, okay, that's... fine. Anyways yeah let's go." Iwaizumi got up from his spot and walked out the door. Oikawa quickly changed into her hoodie and a skirt. Iwaizumi was waiting at the front door, talking to Kuroo and Daichi before Oikawa slid down the stair railing.

"Okay, let's go now Iwa!" Oikawa said, taking Iwaizumi's wrist and running out. Just then a car blocked their path.

"Ugh! What did our son think when he wanted a mansion in the forest?!" A woman scoffed, walking out. She had beautiful brown chocolate eyes and long white hair. A man walked out with chocolate brown hair and black eyes.

"Hm? Who are you two kids?- Oh wait! This is our daughter, Ren!" The woman looked excited, looking at Oikawa. Oikawa imminently felt uneasiness wash over her. Looking back, she grabbed Iwaizumi's wrist and ran back to the mansion. When they made it to the mansion, she ran in and fell onto her knees. Her eyes wide, pupils dilated. Sugawara and Daichi ran to her.

"Oikawa?! Is there something wrong!?" Sugawara yelled, holding onto her shoulders. Oikawa blinked before she shook her head. The same woman outside walked in.

"Itsuki!~ We're here!" The woman said, raising her hand and waving. Itsuki ran down the stairs and hugged the woman.

"Mother! Oikawa, this is your Mother and Father!" Itsuki said, looking at Oikawa.

"Oh, okay." Oikawa said with half-lidded eyes. "Hey Iwa? Let's go to my room."

Iwaizumi nodded, getting up and heading towards Oikawa's room. Oikawa followed, catching a glance of her Mother and Father. After 3 hours of the two being locked in Oikawa's room, Itsuki called them down for dinner. Oikawa and Iwaizumi went downstairs, sliding down the stair railing. The two sat next to each other, sitting across from Oikawa's parents.

"Hello Toru." Oikawa's Mother said. Oikawa jumped.

"Uhm, what did you just say?" Oikawa looked at her Mother.

"I'm your Mother aren't I? Why can't I say my daughter's name." Oikawa's Mother said.

"I've long lost the permission to be your daughter. Now fuck off." Oikawa frowned.

"You have such a pretty face y'know. You could be a model. When you get rid of that dirty mouth of yours." Oikawa's Mother said. "You need to learn how to be more sweeter, more kinder, speak softly, like a lady-"

"Ma'am, I need you to be quiet. Toru here is uncomfortable." Iwaizumi smiled, baring out his canines.

"Ah right, Mother, this is Oikawa's bodyguard, Iwaizumi Hajime." Itsuki smiled. Oikawa's Mother nodded.

"Ah well, I arranged a marriage for Oikawa so that she could marry in the future. His name is Renji Ito." Oikawa's Mother said before Oikawa had completely tuned out everyone but Iwaizumi. Iwaizumi was on a rant about random things Oikawa didn't care about, but she liked hearing his voice. It was soothing.

"Oikawa!" Itsuki yelled. Oikawa snapped back into reality.

"Huh?" Oikawa said, looking at Itsuki.

"What do you think?"

"What do I think of what?"

"An arranged marriage-"

"What?!" Sugawara yelled, standing up.

"I don't want an arranged marriage!" Oikawa said, a desperate tone in her voice.

"Honey it's for the best for you-" Oikawa's Mother started before being cut off by Oikawa.

"Don't 'Honey' me! You're not my Mother! You never had been! You wanna control me like you did to Itsuki! Sugawara, Akaashi, Kenma, Yamaguchi, Atsumu, Bokuto, Kuroo, Sakusa, Daichi, Tsukishima were like my parents. You just left with Itsuki to rot!" Oikawa slammed her hand onto the table. A bit of magic flaming out. Oikawa's glowed, a scowl growing on her face.

"Oikawa! Don't yell at our Mother like that!-" Itsuki yelled at Oikawa before Oikawa cut him off again.

"No! She might be YOUR Mother! But she has never been mine." Oikawa said.

"Don't speak to your Mother like that!-" Oikawa's Father, who had been quiet all this time, spoken.

"You're not my Father either! Now leave me, and my family, alone." Oikawa warned, putting her hand up and shooting fire right behind her "parents."

"Toru!" Itsuki yelled. "Go to your room!"

"Fine!" Oikawa yelled back. She left the table and went to her room. Iwaizumi was about to follow her when Oikawa's Mother said,

"Disrespectful brat."

Everyone turned to look at Oikawa's Mother and Father. Everyone was quiet until Iwaizumi said,

"You weren't her Mother. You don't know her at all." And Iwaizumi left to follow Oikawa.