games

(PLEASE I SWEAR THIS IS THE LAST EYE COLOR CHANGE </3)

It's been a year since Iwaizumi met Oikawa. The two were fourteen now. Starting 9th grade. But Oikawa was as secretive as ever. Ever since last year she's been locking herself in her room, she asked for soundproof walls, a pc, and multiple masks last christmas. And always, Itsuki-San always got it for her. And now with COVID-19 turning around the corner, this just gave Kenma and Oikawa more of a reason to stay in their rooms. Today Kenma had a stream with a bunch of youtubers, playing Minecraft.

"Hey Kodzuken! Today we're gonna play with someone new. Their name is Mask-Kun!" Dynamite said, he was a good gamer in PVP. Just then, someone joined the call. They didn't have their cameras on though.

"Hello, I'm Mask-Kun." Their voice was a bit familiar. They seemed younger than Kenma. "Anyways, since all of you are dry texters, does anyone wanna hear my loli impression? Hehe,"

There was a overflow of yes's and no's from the stream.

"Soba ni ite kudasai." (Please stay by my side.) Mask-Kun said with a small sadistic giggle. "You have been OwO'd sowwy, uwu."

Everyone burst into laughter as Mask-Kun giggled along.

"How old are you?" Kenma asked.

"I'm a minor. Who puts their age out on the internet?"

"AAAAAAAAAAA STOP ATTACKING ME-" Dynamite screamed.

"Hahaha, Dynamite you're losing to a girl, a child." Mask-Kun said.

"FRIGGIN **** ****** ****!" Another gamer, Blooberi, was attacked and killed by Mask-Kun.

"Hahaha!" Mask-Kun laughed, you could hear the sadistic feeling she heard. "Thank you for the diamonds."

A loud wheezing sound was coming from the other side of the call. His name was Reaper. His laugh sounded like a teapot on top of a stove. Kenma would hate to admit it but his laugh was funny.

"Hey Mask-Kun, why is your name Mask-Kun?" Reaper asked.

"That's because I own a lot of masks, to cover your mouth, and to cover your whole face." Mask-Kun responded.

"Are you... 16?" Reaper asked. Mask-Kun laughed, responding with a cold 'No.'

Reaper and Mask-Kun started to do a PVP against each other. Reaper won. A loud scream erupted from Mask-Kun, and inside Oikawa's room. Even Kenma jumped from how loud and how pitched the scream was. Mask-Kun quickly calmed down, muting herself and being quiet for the whole stream. Reaper quickly realized that he was losing his things. He told everyone, and everyone noticed their things were disappearing too. Finally, Mask-Kun unmuted and said,

"Oh, I wonder who's doing that." Before muting again. Everyone pieced everything together before screaming and raging. Mask-Kun unmuted once again and said,

"Well, I'm sorry, but this is what you get." She said. You could hear the small smile she had. "Awww, chat just because I hurt your other favorite streamers doesn't mean I hurt them mentally."

The chat was screaming, raging, oh fucking god, people were fighting.

"Anyways, that's it guys! Gotta go now! Bye!~"

Mask-Kun left the call and ended the stream.

After 5 minutes Oikawa walked into Kenma's room with a fox mask. She smiled at the camera and waved.

"Hello! I'm Oikawa, Kenma's roommates and priority!" Oikawa smiled. The chat started spamming and the whole call smiled and waved hi.

"Kenma Onee-Chan told you to go outside to eat, now end the stream and leave the call. You don't want the same thing happening again correct?" Oikawa said with half-lidded eyes. Her smile disappeared.

"A-Ah, alright, alright. Let's go." Kenma said, ending the stream and leaving the call.