among us [2]

A body's been reported!

"W-What?! Someone killed Bokuto?!" Akaashi covered his mouth, tears welling up in his eyes. Oikawa and Iwaizumi stared at the dead body with emotionless eyes. The two then looked at each other. The red tint in each other's eyes which only the two could see glowed.

"I was with Iwa the whole time!" Oikawa said, clinging onto Iwaizumi's arms. Everyone knew, well, this isn't the Oikawa they know. Everyone isn't acting normal.

"Yeah. She was with me." Iwaizumi patted Oikawa's head. Strange. The two teenagers were acting like a couple. Daichi and Sugawara were acting cold to each other. Sakusa was clinging onto Atsumu more than usual, either out of fear, or everyone switched personalities.

Oikawa frowned.

"We should just skip. This voting time is taking too long." Oikawa said, leaving, dragging Iwaizumi with her. Iwaizumi waved the group goodbye.

"I'll go follow the two." Akaashi offered, waving the group goodbye again and following the two.

"So, you're the one who killed Bokuto?" Oikawa said, turning around to face Akaashi. Akaashi smiled, nodding.

"Good acting skills." Oikawa said with half-lidded eyes. The two went to medbay, noticing Sakusa and Atsumu there. Akaashi turned Atsumu, swiftly killing him with one stab to the chest. Sakusa looked over his shoulder to check on his lover, only to get shot in the head. The three cleaned up the bodies, and vented into the reactor. The three pretended to do tasks before Kenma and Kuroo walked in.

"Hm? Oh hello Oikawa, Iwaizumi, and Akaashi-San." Kenma waved at the three. The three waved back before stabbing Kuroo. Before Kenma could even report the three vented into Cafeteria. They immediately pressed the emergency button.

"I-It was Kenma! He killed Kuroo in the reactor in front of the three of us! Please! Believe us! We were walking to the reactor, and then Kenma stabbed Kuroo!" Oikawa screamed, "fear" in her eyes. Akaashi and Iwaizumi nodded.

"No! You killed Kuroo!" Kenma slammed his hand on the table. Oikawa shook her head. Tears welling up in her eyes.

"Kenma, you were the only one with Kuroo. It has to be you." Sugawara said. Daichi and Sugawara both voted Kenma, then Kenma was ejected from the space ship. After 1 minute, Akaashi, Oikawa, and Iwaizumi immediately stabbed and shot Daichi and Sugawara. The three won.