Chapter 6

Ok so I'm now two months pregnant and I've been here for about a month now. I finally decided to finish high school and my job at the book store is doing ok.

Rebekah and I have become really close over that month we've been hanging out and she even came to my scan with me because I didn't have anyone else.

I finally met Stephen and yeah he's a jerk with no emotions holy shit.

Anyways back to the now, Damon apparently has called everyone over to his house so we can come up with a plan to get Stephen's emotions back on.

So yeah here I am with Damon, Bonnie, Caroline, Elena, Alaric and Rebekah for some reason.

Nobody knows Rebekah and I know each other so she pretended to introduce herself and I had to hide a smirk.

Damon was basically ordering everyone about and Rebekah was just looking at me for some reason.

I wasn't really paying attention I was too busy looking at the Miss phone calls from an unknown number. I keep getting them but missing them.

Just as I was thinking that it pops up on my screen again, I just click answer because everyone seems busy shouting at each other.

I step out into the hallway and answer it.

"Hello?"
"ELIZA FINALLY GOD!"

I tense. I recognise that voice anywhere. Jason. My heart starts to beat faster and I'm suddenly aware of how quiet everyone is.

"WHERE ARE YOU? YOU CANT JUST LEAVE ME! GET BACK HOME NOW OR IM GOING TO COME TO THAT LITTLE TOWN YOU CALL A HOME AND DRAG YOU BACK MYSELF! AND I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU HAVENT HAD AN ABORTION IM GOING TO CUT THE LITTLE BRAT OUT MYSELF" he screamed at me.

At this point I was crying.

"J-Jason don't call me again! Just leave me alone! Please!"

"No now Eliza baby come home now. Hmm I'm sorry for hitting you I really am. But you need me and you know it. Remember all your friends don't even talk to you anymore"

"No they only don't talk to me because you threatened me whenever I tried to talk to them or hang out with them! I don't need you! Now goodbye Jason"

I hung up the phone and toon a deep breath drying my eyes, I walked back into the room and saw everyone's eyes were on me.

Rebekah looked at me when I came in and saw my red eyes and tense figure, she walked over to me and hugged me confusing everyone in the room.

"You heard?" I whispered.

She nodded and I started crying again.

"Ok someone please explain what happened and why everyone seems to be in on something Bonnie and Alaric and I aren't" Elena demanded.

Rebekah let go on me and glared at Elena.
"She doesn't have to tell you anything!" She raised her voice.

I took her hand and tugged her telling her to just leave it.

"Who's Jason?" Damon asked. I glared at him and mumbled 'nobody'

"No jason? Your ex?" Asked Elena.

I sighed and nodded.

"Ok what's going on?" Piped up Bonnie while Rebekah took my hand and sat next to me.

"You don't have to tell anyone" she whispered in my ear her warm breath hitting my neck making me shiver a little.

I saw her smirk out the corner of my eye and I blushed a little.

I sighed and nodded to her telling her I was going to tell everyone.

"Yes Jason my ex" I confirmed.

"What about him?" Asked Elena.

I started crying and Rebekah wrapped an arm around me.
"Why are you so lovey dovey with blondie" asked Damon.

"Shut up Damon we're friends" yelled Rebekah.

I heard him scoff and mumble something I couldn't really hear but I guess she did because she walked over to him and slapped him across the face.

"OW" Damon winced.

"I do to have friends!" She yelled. I let out a small giggle causing her to mine softly at me.

I held my hand out for her and she took it and sat back down next to me.

"Right ok? Tell me what happened with Jason" Elena demanded.

I sighed again; I was hoping she forgot about it to be honest.