Chapter 8

I'm now 5 months pregnant and I now have a baby bump yay! ^

Also I think some people may be suspicious but they haven't said anything.

I probably should tell Elena but I really don't want to she tends to throw a hissy fit over these things.

I'm currently chilling in my room when I head the steps being pulled down thinking it's Elena I just ignore them.

"Hey" a sweet angelic voice calls out.

I lift my head up from the book I was reading and look at Rebekah as she closed the stairs back up.

"Oh hi. What are you doing here?" I asked with a smile.

"Just came to check up on you! I missed you" she said flopping down on my bed next to me.

I smiled bigger and she giggled at me.

"I missed you too"

We started catching up with each other since I haven't seen her in a couple of days, apparently her brother came back so maybe I'll get to meet the famous klaus.

Apparently all her brothers are back including her mother which is weird because I thought she was dead but never mind.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yep" I replied popping the 'p'

"Have you ever liked a girl... as in like like a girl" she asked shyly.

My eyes widened for a second but I nodded slowly, I could have swore her expression changed to one of hope for a second but I ignored it.

"Yeah I've been out with a couple of girls. I've always known I was bisexual" I said to her looking her in the eyes.

"I'm over 1000 years old and I've never been this confused I mean I think I like this girl... like a lot and I want to kiss her and stuff but I've never liked another woman before... and I'm scared of what my brothers may think" she rambled.

"Rebekah if you like her then just tell her... maybe she even liked you back" I mumbled sadly.

"And it's your life if your brothers can't accept you then screw them there murdering assholes anyways" I said looking into her eyes.

She laughed and looked back at my face, I could have sworn her eyes darted down to my lips.

"I like you" she mumbled.

My eyes widened not expecting that, and looked away from me obviously thinking she was being rejected.

I placed my fingers under her chin forcing her to look back at me and I kissed her.

Our lips moulded together, I felt her deepen the kiss.

I pulled away from her needing air, she looked at me and grinned.

I giggled and tucked some of her blonde hair behind her ear.

"Be my girlfriend" it was more of a demand than a question so I just giggled and nodded, I kissed her again and that's how we spent our night.

We cuddled in my bed and watched some movies while kissing sometimes.

We obviously have to keep our relationship a secret, Rebekah's worried that her brothers will kill me and she also wants to come out to them when she's ready and I'm not pushing her.