Chapter 11: The Pain Train

Yo...

Sleepy as shit...

I threw in a 'new' character last chapter- Libatina

I forgot to address her then...

Idk...

Enjoy I guess XD

'...' be tots and "..." be wurds

Oh and I don't own most of this shit, just the original twists and Izo, Matthias and Himiko... yeah XDD

(Sry for the lack of energy, let's just Yeet into this)
——————————————————————————-

After a hour long conversation of me just awkwardly sitting in my chair most of the time, I was finally set free and now was in my room again, thinking over everything I had just heard while on my bed.

I was with only a part of the Yeagers then, as apparently there were five others: The Three Beasts and two other people.

I had not been told anything about them except for their names, Izo and Dr Stylish and as well as the fact that they had left on different missions for the time being, thus their absence.

Instead, they were just mostly explaining to me my current situation, and it was then, that I proceeded to loose my shit just a little...

Apparently, the whole purpose of the tournament I was gonna participate in was so Esdeath could find a lover... and even before the tournament, she happened upon me on the streets and swiped me away... into this hell hole...

What was even more mind blowing however, was that in Esdeath's place to pick a worthy man that fits every criteria on her 'love list', Kurome had also kidnaped Tatsumi.

I could clearly recall how my brain stopped working for a second to think over the question: What are the fucking odds?!

Though I wasn't given a break after my short internal chuckling.

My mixture of amusement and disappointment was quickly erased from me when Wave started telling me about the capture of a certain Night Raid member.

It was without a doubt that Bulat was the one being held in a torture room in the basement...

I was instantly left speechless as I just stared back at them in a mild shock, mind because I wasn't ready to switch topics so suddenly.

I had already been expecting the worse for Bulat, since he disappeared with some of the worse people in the empire, but having someone confirm the fact that they were putting Bulat through extreme pain in a daily basis struck a nerve within me.

At the time, I was more heartbroken rather than enraged.

I wanted to leave the room for a breather to collect everything I've just heard, but the urge to do so was forcefully suppress when my Teigu took over my body, and forced me to sit still...

It was so very much infuriating to have to listen to Wave talk about Night Raid as if it was some lowly groups of thugs as I wanted to punch him in his jaw right then and there... though I obviously couldn't.

Strangely enough, despite his and Run's obvious distaste for Night Raid, I found out that I couldn't keep myself angry at them for long...

It confused me, as I could feel a sense of just and pure intent coming from their hearts, though they were working for a clearly corrupt empire...

Were they brainwashed like how Seryu was...?

Why were they so passionate about destroying the very thing trying to achieve the same goal as them: actual justice and peace?