THE BEGINNING

3rd POV
Two weeks ago
Percy was lounging around at the beach practicing water bending when all of the sudden he heard a loud scream from the top of half-blood hill by Thalias pine tree. Now being the loyal hero he is he quickly ran to the top of the hill to help who ever screamed. When he got to the top he saw a boy with brown hair the color of bark and eyes that looked like piosion he was running away from a small hellhound.

Percy made quick work of the hellhound then turned back to the boy to explain what was going on. What happened next Percy had not anticipated the boy tripped Percy and took his sword, by that point people had made their way up half blood hill just in time to see Percy on the ground and the boy with Percy's sword.

Seeing all the people the boy said,
"My name is Luke Tide and I killed a hellhound while this whimp just stood there."

Chrion looked at Percy with a look of disgust and said,
"Percy I am disappointed in you."

while Percy tried to protest saying,
"I killed the hellhound he tripped me and took my sword."

Chrion still looked skeptical but he seemed to accept it. With that the group of people who had gathered started to head back to the big house.

~This is the first update it is a little short so I can either do short ones every other day or longer ones weekly your choice please comment your opinions on the story please vote ~
Isabella Argento