MISSING?

This is a short filler chapter until December because as I said before I have a five page paper due at the end of this month for early college and I am a freshman in highschool.

On Olympus third person POV

"What!" Zeus thundered at the gods demigods and huntresses in the the throne room on Olympus. "You are telling me that you guys kicked all three Greek children of the big three out of either the hunt camp or the underworld!" He continued. (Not out of concern)

"Yes. I disowned and kicked Perseus out of camp." Poseidon answered confidently. He still thought that he did the right thing.

Suddenly Hestia stood up with fire in her eyes and started yelling at Poseidon, "You disowned your son who saved us multiple times, you're a disgrace!"

Poseidon still didn't really care so he said nothing while everyone else was waiting for a response.

Trying to break the silence Artemis said, "I actually didn't kick Thalia and Reyna out of the hunters while I was away I guess the other girls saw them kiss and ran them out of the hunt. I have nothing against their relationship."

"Nico was kicked out by Persophone again." Hades said sadly because usually he comes back soon but something told him that it would not be the case this time and he would not see his son for a very long time.

There was a moment of silence until Clarisse came up to the center of the throne room holding a box and cleared her throat to get attention to her.

"Speak Clarisse," Hestia told her kindly.

"Umm... Percy left this box of things with me and Chris to divy up along with some letters." Clarisse snarled. Then she started by grabbing a stack of letters looking at them with a brief look of shock.

"Well it looks like there are letters for almost everyone so we will do the stuff first, but will someone summon Leo and Calypso first they have stuff to." Clarisse asked.

There was a bright flash and suddenly there was a big bronze dragon Calypso and Leo both looking quite flustered.

Calypso asked, "why are we here?"

"To divy out prissys stuff, he got kicked out of camp for no reason and left his stuff with me and a list of who it goes to." Clarisse stated. "Okay Calypso Percy said in his note that at his mom's apartment in the window box there should be moonlace growing and he wants you to have it once you and Leo settle down and have a garden." Clarisse then briefly glanced up at Calypso and Leo to see tears in there eyes.

"Okay what next Leo you get his watch shield, Piper you get his minotaur horn since you don't have a cornucopia you also both have letters. Hazel, Leo has the thing that's your birthday present so you will have to wait. Frank umm you have something in your letter he says you know what it is." Clarisse said as she passed things around.

"One more thing, hunters he said that he was planning on returning riptide to it's original owner." With a glance at the hunters Clarisse saw that they all had tears in there eyes.

~hello readers I know this is short but I have a paper due in a week. Although for the next chapter do you just want it to be reading the individual letters out loud or back to Percy and them also should Percy get into another relationship so far the ships are:

Theyna
Zoë x Bianca (I think she had a crush on Zoë so she joined the hunters)
Solangelo
And possible perluke
Isabella Argento