CLAIMING

Third POV
By the time Percy and everyone else was back down the hill it was almost dinner time, so Percy quickly ran over to Annabeth and gave her a quick peck on the lips before running of to change real quick.

After Percy changed he ran back to the dining pavilion only to arrive just in time to see Luke being claimed by Poseidon, but that was no the worst of it not only did Percy have a arrogant, egologistical jerk, rude brother, but Poseidon came and claimed him himself which did not help Luke's ego.

Nico's POV

I was sitting at the Hades cabin table alone like usual, since Hazel and Jason were at Camp Jupiter. When all of the sudden Poseidon flashed in which sparked my interest since we don't normally have gods flash in unannounced. I looked around for Percy since this was his father and there are no other children of Poseidon.

"Lord Poseidon, what are you doing here may I ask?" Chrion questioned.

"Yes you may Chrion. I am here to see my new son." Poseidon answered.

"New son? But Poseidon you don't have another son." Chrion stated.

At that moment much to everyone's surprise a glowing trident appeared over a new campers head.

"All hail Luke Tide, son of Poseidon." Chrion

At this point I noticed that Percy was back and had likely saw most if not all of the encounter. I felt a surge of pity towards Percy. Just when I thought that matters could not get any worse Poseidon said,

"This is Luke Tide my favorite son he is seventeen, I kept him hidden so that he would not have to fight in any wars, and not be the prophecy child."

What Poseidon said disgust me he was basically say that he protected one of his children from war while he just used Percy.
Luke was right we really are pawns to the gods.

I looked over in Percy's direction to see his face contorted with anger he caught my gaze and looked at me with a look of confusion painted on his face, before he turned around and headed back to his cabin skipping dinner.

PERCY'S POV

After I changed I headed back down to the dining pavilion, only to see and hear my dad claiming Luke Tide. While I was a little jealous that he got claimed in person, I imagine that everyone was. I continued down towards the pavilion when I heard Poseidon say,

"This is Luke Tide my favorite son he is seventeen, I kept him hidden so that he would not have to fight in any wars, and not be the prophecy child."

When I heard that I immediately felt a surge of anger, but I didn't want to blow up at my Dad in public. I realized that Luke was right we really are just tools that are discarded as soon as our usage is used up. I caught Nico staring at me with concern which was counfusing, I almost went and sat with him, but instead I turned my back to the dining pavilion and headed back to my cabin.

~Well that's all for today, but I have some questions who should Percy be paired with.

~Nico

~Zoë ( if I bring her back to life which is probable)

~Bianca ( also if I bring her back to life which is probable)

~OC

~ other

Who should I bring back to life?

Should there be Thaluke?

I will post the results at the beginning of the next chapter.

Please vote and comment thank you~

Isabella Argento