LETTERS

On Olympus third POV

After Clarisse finished dishing out Percys possessions, she was left holding a stack of letters in her hand she cleared her throat and said, I was instructed to read the letters out loud. So yeah. First is Piper and Leo you guys share a letter. While glancing over at piper and Leo who were standing together by calypso, Hazel, and frank.

Dear Piper and Leo,

You guys were like siblings to me and I enjoyed the movie nights we had together and the pranks we pulled whenever both of you guys were at camp. Piper I hope you are happy with Shel you deserve some happiness in your life, but dont go soft on me you still got to kick butt do not let your self be stereotyped. Leo take care of Calypso you both deserve someone to love. Leo remember that time when we combined our powers that was awesome. Maybe I will see you again someday but do not count on it see you in Esyluim if I make it depends on Uncle Hades mood.

Percy Jackson

Clarisse finished reading then said, next is calypso followed by Grover.

Dear Calypso,

I will never forgive myself for not making sure that the gods followed up on their promises. I never did forget you except when I forgot everyone but thank Hera for that. I am happy that Leo managed to find you and that you guys are happy together. I enjoyed having you join Piper Leo and I for pranks who knew that eternity on an island could do that. See you in the underworld?

Percy Jackson

After Clarisse finished reading the letter Zeus and Hera were getting the evil eye from Calypso, and Leo. After a moment of awkward silence Clarisse interrupted with, okay next we have Frank and Hazel followed by Hades apparently.

Dear Frank and Hazel,

You guys are awesome I wish we had more time to spend together, but with me over at camp half-blood and you at camp Jupiter then me getting banished we did not have enough time and Frank I having something I need to say when your house burned down in Alaska a bird flew out the window I didnt want to get your hopes up so I didnt say anything, but I probably wont ever see you again so I have to get that off me. See you guys in Esyluim.

Percy Jackson

Okay I guess we will get straight to Hades. Clarisse said.

Dear Uncle Hades,

You were always my favorite uncle sure you stole my mother, trapped me in your dungeon, but you never to quote you are a mistake and should have never been born by me dearest father himself in the first conversation I had with him. I know that you care for Nico and Hazel even if you cannot acknowledge Hazel existence. You never outright tried to kill me exclude the battle at the Styx which I easily won. Till we meet again Uncle soon in the underworld.

Percy Jackson

Murmurs of conversation were breaking out among the demigods and gods as they were discussing all the things they had learned during the reading of the last few letters when Piper, Leo and Calypso who had been in deep discussion suddenly broke up and in unison yelled, LISTEN UP WE HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO SAY. After they yelled that the throne room was suddenly quiet,

Calypso said, Thank you, me Leo and Piper were discussing the letters and we came to the conclusion that Percy might be trying to kill himself, because his behaviors in the way that he writes his letters makes it sound like he is going to die soon.

Clarisse said, I guess that I should read the last letter addressed to everyone.

Dear Everyone,

I am sorry I wasnt a good enough hero I am sorry I couldnt save Bianca, Zoe, Lee, Pollux, Beckendorf, Silena, Michael, Ethan, Luke. They should have lived instead of me, I was falling apart after two wars and Tartarus and nobody noticed. I am a failure Goodbye cruel world.

Percy Jackson

Definitely suicidal. Leo said anxiously, Me Piper and Calypso will be going now to try and find our friend before it is to late, also we will no longer be going to Camp half-hell anymore and we do not want to hear anything from the gods unless it is you found Percy, Nico, or Thalia.

With that Leo Calypso and Piper left the throne room with Festus to leave Olympus in search for the lost children of the big three.

Once those three left the throne room was eerily quiet before the silence was broken, by frank saying, The twelfth legion will be cutting out all communication to the Greek camp until our heroes are found and the only god we accept communications from is Vesta, and Lady vesta could you return the Legion back to camp, there was a bright flash then the entire roman Legion was gone.

After the romans left Artemis announced, I am going to have a serious talk with the hunters the hunters followed Artemis out of the throne room looking nervous. That just left the Greek campers in the throne room with most of the gods glaring at them.

~hi,

here is this weeks chapter I hope you guys enjoy it I should have a chapter within in a week mental health permitting. please comment any ideas you have. thank you.

Isabella Argento~