On His Mind.

Manuel and Josie were in the kitchen making lunch,they talked and Josie said,"Aliya hasn't contacted you?" chopping vegetables looking at him.
"She went back home." Manuel said. "I got an email from her."
"Okay." Josie said putting the vegetables in the pan to sautéé.
   They had lunch then Manuel did dishes while Josie was in the shower, he put the dishes to dry going upstairs where Josie was washing her hair. She looked at him and he took off his clothes going inside and they kissed having sex.
   Josie was on the dresser moaning as Manuel fucked her hard,she held him close feeling him thrusting in and out of her cumming herself. Manuel kissed her holding her close,he fucked her hard making her moan loud.

Josie held the wall moaning as Manuel held her waist fucking her hard,she was moaning and panting as Manuel pounded her ass moaning and grunting tapping it and spanking it hard. Josie bent over and looked at him while he fucked her moaning until he cummed.
    They got dressed,Manuel kissed her deeply putting his tongue in her mouth and Josie entwined hers with his kissing. Manuel put her against the wall and slid his hand between her legs fingering her and she moaned softly.
"I'm lucky to have you as my wife." he whispered.
"Do you love me?"
"Very much." they kissed then went downstairs to relax.
    Julian and the twins came back from a day out with Rosalinda,Josie and Manuel asked if they had fun and they told them all the amazing things they did. They went to their rooms and Josie and Manuel were glad Rosalinda had them all day.

In the night,Josie and Manuel were in bed. They lit candles and there was a bowl of strawberries,they looked at each other as soft romantic music played.
"We need to be quiet." Josie said.
"I know." Manuel said kissing her.
They kissed and he caressed her body gripping her ass,he squeezed it and Josie held him smiling kissing him while he rubbed her ass.
    They fed each other strawberries, Josie was laying on the pillows as Manuel fed her,she held one in her mouth and he took a bite kissing her passionately. They had sex and Josie moaned softly.
   Josie was on her knees moaning as Manuel held her waist fucking her hard,she was biting her lip whispering, "Oh! Oh,yes! Oh! Yeah. Right there,yes! Yes! Oh God!" turning red. Manuel fisted her hair pulling her to him fucking her hard and she held him moaning,they kissed passionately as he put his tongue in her mouth.

Josie was moaning as Manuel held her breasts,she thrust in and out of him cumming herself throwing her head back in pleasure. Manuel caressed her body and held her waist thrusting his hips moaning and Josie thrust bouncing up and down on his cock feeling her clit pound.
    She held the bars of the bed,Manuel was on top of her fucking her hard kissing her neck and cupped her breasts going hard feeling her perfect ass rubbing against him until he cummed inside her. They kissed panting and exhausted going to sleep after a long night.
   Manuel looked at Josie sleeping,he stroked her face making her smile but he felt bad. There was a point during sex that he fantasized about Aliya which he knew he shouldn't but did. She was on his mind.