𝙽𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚘𝚞𝚜

Jessica's PoV:

We got to the church a few minutes later...ok maybe 30 minutes later, we had some trouble with the dress and getting into the wagon. Yes, we came in wagons like the princesses we are...

Hahaha joke

But everything turned out great, Selena is nervous which I think it's good now I just have to announce she is here to Niall and the priest...

"Okay I'm going now, you ready? " I asked her,

"Yes" she said nodding no with her head

"It's going to be great relax" I said to her giving a kiss on the head

I looked through the door at the church it was beautiful seemed like a dream, I smile when I saw Niall at the altar talking with the boys, I got in and walked to them, walking on the other side so people wouldn't notice me.

Once I got into the altar I waved at the boys they were all trying to calm Niall

"Hello boys!" I said smiling

"Oh my God!" Niall said "You're here"

"Yeah, it's me"

"is she here?" Niall asked

"yes" I smiled, I looked at the priest " Father, she's here!?"

"May we start then ?"

"yes"

"Let's go then my boy" the priest said to Niall, he was a trembling mess, fun to see, the boys sat down the only one that was up was Greg, Niall's brother. He stood beside him.

I walked again to the other side of the church meeting Selena.

"Hey hey"

"Oh my God I feel like I have never been so nervous in my life"

"oh c'mon this is not that hard! You can do it! He's waiting for you"

"Is he okay?"

" a nervous wreck, like you" I laughed

"okay" she took a deep breath and nodded a yes we put the veil over her and she grabbed the bouquet of white flowers.

The music started and I gave her a reassuring smile. Francia was behind her, while her Dad grabbed her hand, crying and smiling.

The doors opened and I quickly walked to my seat next to the boys.

"Hey!" They said when I arrived

"She looks gorgeous" Louis commented

"She does" I said smiling at her proudly

She was gorgeous, her white dress was simple but beautiful, the smile on her face was truthful and her tears of happiness made her a human.