𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜

Third Person PoV:

Harry heard the door close but he didn't pay very attention to it, it was probably his mother who came back and forgot something "Are you sure I should make another album?" he said searching for movies in his TV "I have a couple of ideas but I don't know where to start"

A figure appeared in the entrance of the living room, he thinks it was Jessica "What do you think?!"

"I think you'd be even more amazing in the next album" a seductive voice said

his eyes turned to the door and leaned on the door frame there he was, the man himself, the forbidden fruit Harry would say.

"What are you doing here?" Was his first question, sounding a bit rude in Zayn's perspective but it was only the shock and the nerves that took the best of him, it was Christmas and this man was in his house!

Oh Santa has been making some presents come true...

"I heard you were sick"

"Oh-" Harry said no words could be spoke right now he was shocked

"Jess gave me this before leaving" Zayn said handing him the black box, Harry grabbed it and Zayn stood awkwardly in the middle of the leaving room thinking over and over again how he thought this was a good idea

"oh" Zayn heard Harry waking up form his trance, he looked over to the curly boy and then to what he held, in the box was a ring, but not any ring, a beautiful rose was carved in the ring, a rose ring.

Well, the rose ring.

A little paper was inside the box, he took it and read it to himself leaving Zayn wondering what could it be. At the end he gave a weak smile and put it again on the box, he took the ring and placed it on his finger, forgetting Zayn was there.

One petal at a time, till it blooms.
Enjoy love and it's course.

- J   xx

Then Zayn remind himself of Jessica's message " She told me she found it on her car after my mother's birthday..." Zayn said getting Harry's attention "She thought you'd want it back"

"Yeah she was right" he smiled

"I didn't know you still wore it" Zayn said quickly, it was the though that he needed to get off his mind to be clarified

The truth is... A long time ago... In their juvenile times that ring belonged to Zayn, not Harry. Zayn was very fanatic of rings and jewelry and that ring was one of his specials till one day he gave it to Harry.

And Harry held itlike if it was his till that day, the day he knew Zayn had definitely forgot him and started a new life of it's own.

But what goes around comes back around right?!

Well that doesn't matter because the ring somehow found a way to it's owners.

"I don't " Harry looked at Zayn "I stopped wearing it but he found a way back"

"I see" Zayn said he seemed hurt by Harry's words, well lately he's been hurted a lot by him, lately... Since he met him.

Harry's face had always put the happiest smile in his face but also the saddest tears running over it.

Love is the most powerful thing in the world when used properly it felt like pure magic when used wrongly can destroy you.

"hum what do you want ?!" Harry asked hiding the finger in pocket of his rope maybe to wear it later