3

I hated school and all the people in it. Well almost.

Most certainly not my bestie, Sevin.

I hugged him eagerly, when he came into my sight. He tensed and chuckled. Probably did too much sports yesterday. He was one of those gym addicts. You could say I was the contrary. Most times I played sick so I didn't have to do sports and when I did, well it wasn't often.

Although, that period excuse didn't work, when I used it for two weeks.

Sevin was good looking. Chocolate brown eyes, tan skin and blonde hair. And he was tall. His face was also really, really nice. Okay, you got me. I used to have a really big crush on him. It faded, when I met D-. Enough of that.

Guess which subject I had now? Yes. Sports aka the most horrible subject in this world.

And guess what? I had the most horrible sports teacher in this world.

Unmotivated, I changed into leggings and a top. I kept my hear in that weird bun. I looked already weird. Because I finished when the first beasts came in I hurried outside. Just away from them.

Here's the thing. I wasn't particularly popular. Let's just say that I didn't let others treat me like they wanted to. Not anymore. And I was pretty blunt as well. And it didn't help that 90 percent of them were either assholes or whores. Not lying.

They hated me and I hated them. That's how it was. And I was pretty contend with it because the only people I needed, were Elena and Sevin.

...

I slammed my locker shut and turned but knocked into someone. Cursing, I fell down. I heard Sevin laugh. "Oh, Azie! You're the clumsiest person to ever walk this earth!" I groaned. "Am not. Someone knocked me down"

My legs felt weird. We had to do this jog thing, where we had to run for thirty minutes and if we were able to do it, we got an A. Needless to say, I didn't get an A. But at least a C. I had bad lungs.

He lifted an eyebrow. "Are you sure, your brain is working? Have you hit your head?", he teased. I rolled my eyes. Idiot. Though, when I turned around, the hallway was empty.

Throughout the whole day I felt like being watched. It was not a pleasant feeling. More than just a bit horrible. I was glad when we came home again. Elena was already running to her room to check on those new rumors about her oh-so -perfect Luke guy.

Thirsty, I went to the fridge and took the orange juice. I turned around, the open bottle still in my hand and the juice in my mouth. Well, the juice didn't stay long in there.

I spit it out. There he was. That guy from this morning. I narrowed my eyes. "Leave" The blonde one didn't seem to want to. I had to admit, he was hot. But only hot. Not more. He had a nice face. Nice. Not more.

He wasn't beautiful. That was reserved for- Not now. Now there's this problem to deal with.

"You know, it's not good for your karma to punch dead people", he spit out. Oh, really? He looked quite alive to me. "Leave. Get out of my house", I said coldly. I figured he wouldn't try to rape me. Me and the pan had probably shocked him enough. Or my battle cries.

"Azalie? Are you in there? Are you talking to yourself? I swear, you're getting more and more weir-What the hell? Look at the floor!"

I looked down. Oh. Right. The orange juice was all over the floor. I felt hot breath on my neck and winced. "Elena?", I asked. She lifted her head and gave me a funny look. "Yeah? Why are you so pale? Are you getting ill?" She put her hand on my forehead.