4

What had I gotten myself into?

I didn't know either. So I could see the ghost of a not so ugly boy. Great. And I had to help him reach hell or heaven or wherever he should go. Great. And all of this while I had to study for my finals.

Perfect.

"Earth to Azzie?" I winced. "What?" Sevin grinned. "I was talking to you about that part-"

"-I won't go to that party. No way in hell, Sev" He pouted. He always tried to get me to come with him. Truth was, I was not a people's person and didn't like alcohol. "Ah come on! Are you scared, that you'll see Danny?"

I pressed my lips together. "Don't mention him! Sevin! Don't ever mention that asshole again!", I growled. He pulled me towards him and hugged me. "I'm sorry, Azalie. I'm sorry. I just-Please come with me. He won't show up. I promise" He pressed his lips to my forehead.

"I hate you", I grumbled and whiped the few tears, that had escaped my eyes away. He chuckled softly. "You love me" I sighed. "I do"

...

"So should I curl your hair?" Sevin asked, his hands in his pockets. I nodded. Sometimes I wondered if he was a girl in a boy's body. My little weirdo.

Suddenly it was, as if the temperature in the room dropped a hundred degrees. I shivered. "You're cold?" I nodded. Wordlessly Sev gave me his jacket. He was such a good friend.

"Done! Now get dressed!" I jumped up. "Help me, Sevin!" I shivered again, when I took off my shirt and leggins. Why was it suddenly so cold? My best friend was probably in the kitchen and stole our food again. He was just like that.

I winced, when it almost felt like someone touched my cheeks. I froze. But after a minute the temperature was normal again. I must have imagined that.

I picked a black lace dress. It didn't show too much skin but looked good for a party. I actually once wore this to a funeral and never again..Maybe I needed to make some more positive memories with it.

After that, I put on some make-up. I barely wore some for school, because I was a lazy person and needed my sleep. I supposed, I looked somewhat decent and went to the kitchen to find Sevin eat my pizza.

I narrowed my eyes. When he glanced at me, he choked on it. Good. I smirked when he still stared at me with wide eyes. "You look-You look..." I lifted an eyebrow. "I look horrible, do I?" He shook his head.

"You look really nice, Azzie"

I smiled.

...

"Everyone is drunk", I complained. Sevin shot me a 'Really?'-look. I sighed. "Then get drunk too. It's actually fun"

Yeah, he always told me to loosen up, but I had never done it. Maybe I should. Maybe it would be fun. Maybe I was so boring that soon he would have enough of me.

So I went to the bar and ordered a drink. And downed it, because I was just that bad.

Lol.

After my third one I turned around and looked for Sevin. There he was, grinding against a girl who looked more like a prostitute. Perfect! I gritted my teeth. Yeah just leave me alone. I mean, I don't know anyone here but I don't mind!

I started to feel kind of weird. My head felt too heavy. No, my whole body did. So this was, what it felt like to be drunk? I took my drink and downed the rest. The warm feeling in my stomach felt actually really nice and my life didn't seem so boring anymore.