Letter

Dear Mom, Dad and the rest,

I guess you deserve a big apology. None of this is any of your fault, or Dad's.

I don't know if you knew it, I was sad.

Super duper sad.

So sad, that I couldn't think straight anymore. My brain was clouded with sadness and my heart ached alot. It would sting a lot and i often wondered if I would just drop dead. You don't need to know the reason, maybe you already know, it doesn't matter.

I hurt so much, nothing could ease the pain. Maybe it was stupid, it probably was.

It most definitely was.

I love you. So, so much. I love Dad and my brothers. I love you all. None of you need to blame yourselves.

I know you all blame yourselves but I give you permission to stop this nonsense. It was my fault. No one of you played any part in this. It all was only a matter of time.

I just wanted to stop this ugly feeling in my chest, you know? It wouldn't stop no matter what. And there were always the voices that I couldn't chase away no matter what anyone of you told me. I couldn't escape them.

So I chose the only permanent option.

I am stupid after all. I didn't think about how much you all would hurt, if I would be gone. I was selfish. So terribly selfish. I'm sorry. I will always be sorry. I will always love you. 

Love :-)
LUKE