Chapter 3

A week after the violin was discoverer Erwin had asked Hange to take a closer look into the violin. now they where siting with the black case in front them ,inspect the violin they noticed the l/n on the back *theirs no one that goes by that name here though *they thought to them self. Hange then relied they had a book on the l/n family .once they had found the old book they spent the next twenty minuets going throw it till they came across a certain page 

BOOK

The L/N family is a Nobel family that lives in the middle wall .they are know for their musical talent and there knowledge about the out side world,all though they refuse to tell anyone this information.

they are also a where for the secret about titans.   

-no one POV-

Hange gasped at the discovery they had made and ran to find eyebrows to show him the information they had just found .Thats when it was decided that Hange Erwin Levi and Molbit would pay them a visit.  

-at the dorms-

n/n was siting reading a book as sasha was eating no sprise to that .mikasa was also siting in our dorm fixing her iconic red scarf Eren gave her when they where kids.they where all just minding there own bissnise when Levi knoced and enterd there room .

they all looked at the short man who was hokding a letter "n/n its for you "he stated n/n madetheir way off the bed and towards them man "thank you sir " they took the letter from his .Levi nodded and then left .*i wonder who the letters from *they thought.

time skip

*moblits pov*

i was given a letter for hange levi and erwin making my way back to hange's lab ,as ienterd the two men where there as well i sluted ."good timing sir theres a letter adress to the four of us "i stated before handing the letter to my comander "thank you moblit" erwin thanked me as they where reeding the letter i made my way over to hange "did you see n/n today "hange went red across their face " n no not today iv been busy with the titens "levi laugh ."its an ivatashion to a party hosted by the L/N "erwin staeted .Hange shot up "really when is it " "this weekend" . 

TO BE CONTINUED...

I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE ART OR CHATERS FOR THIS FIC
I ONLY OWN Y/N

Elliot