Hopper's Hideout Part 1

When the grasshoppers returned to their hideout, Hopper stormed straight to his room. "Leave Her Alone! Leave Her Alone!" For a week those three words have repeated in his head.

The ant that stood up to him seemed familiar to him, his voice sounded familiar. Hopper clenched his fists and growled lowly.

To familiar. 

Flashback:

"He will stop you, Hopper!" The King's voice echoed. His eyes alit with determination for his son, and his kingdom. "He will stop you..."

"Leave Her Alone!" The low-life's voice echoed.

Hopper closed his eyes and pictured the grey ant standing before him, black wings, red skin, brown eyes. The red ant standing next to the dead king.

Too familiar.

Hopper opened his eyes and growled, "That low-life of an ant sounded like the dead king. Hmmm..." Could it be the prince?

Hopper shook his head, he may sound like him, however, he can't be the king's son. He is a worthless, pathetic grey Ant.

Hopper paced around his room, on the other hand, what if he is the son?

Hopper stopped in his tracks, and an evil smile crossed his scarred face. "That useless and pathetic Ant has no idea what is coming." Hopper thought to himself.

If that piece of dirt is who Hopper believes he is, then Hopper can break him. Hopper went over to his bed and pulled out a black Ant dart with a sly grin. This specific dart hasn't been used for 18 years.

The black ants and the red ants always had a war against each other, using their darts to kill each other for many years. The black ants believed that they should be the ones who have the most power.

Nevertheless were always turned down by the other kingdoms only because the red ants have been in power longer than the other kingdoms, making them wiser and stronger.

Flashback: 20 years ago

Hopper confronted the black ants, convincing them, that he wanted to control the Northern colony, if they agree after he kills Leon, the black ants will have a fair share of control. They agreed and gave the black ant dart to kill the three-year-old prince.

Although, Hopper had other plans.

Hopper snuck into the king's room, using the dart, killing him. Chuckling quietly, Hopper snuck into each chamber and killed the other ants one by one in their sleep using the dart.

2 years later, Hopper found the Northern Ant colony, with them not giving up on the fight, Hopper pulled out the black Ant dart, using it to kill most of the colony, not knowing that some barely escaped with their lives.

End of Flashback

Hopper will not hesitate to use this on that low-life, shall he step out of line again. "Why did he care about that little brat? If he didn't behave like the others-", Hopper stopped and his eyes widened, "If he did behave like the others, then I wouldn't have recognized the similarities to the king's voice and his own."

Of course.

Hopper paced around his room again. He will wait until they return to the island. If that low-life steps out of line again, then his theory is correct, he is a poison ant.

However, Hopper doesn't want to assume the grey ant is the prince. Not yet anyway. Hopper glanced back down at the dart in his hand, then hid it back under his bed. Not yet.

Unknowing to Hopper, he was being watched by red ants. When Flik left Maya's colony, he asked her to send some spies to watch Hopper and to see what he was planning. Three poison ants left the same evening and found Hopper's hideout. 

Once they found it, they watched Hopper pull out the black Ant dart and one flew to find Maya to pass the terrible news after watching Hopper carry out his plan. The other two stayed hidden to watch Hopper and his gang for more suspicious activity.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There ya go lovelies! Hope ya liked it. Plz, leave comments with no flames! Thank you lovelies!