P.T. Arrives

The next day, the colony threw a party for the bird. Everyone was having fun. 

"To the Bird!"

"The Bird!"

Everyone was cheering, Dr. Flora was dancing with Tuck and Roll, laughing. There was a line of ants playing the "How low can you go?" game.

"How low can you go? Sing it now. How low can you go? Do it, Princess. How low can you go?" Slim asks as two ants hold Slim up. Princess Atta bends back and goes under Slim and starts laughing.

Flik watched as the Princess was having fun, and smiled at the scene. He turned his head to see Rosie talk to someone about how her 12th husband died.

Francis was back on his feet talking to the blueberry scouts. Mr. Soil was standing next to him, "What a night my boy. I haven't had this much fun in a long time." he smiled, "I am going to look for Thorny." Flik nodded his head, "Alright. I'm going to talk to the warriors." 

Mr. Soil went up the root of the tree where Thorny stood next to the horn.

"Thorny! Any sign of those fiends?"

"Lemme check."

Thorny lifts a glowing mushroom in the air, receiving a response from the other watchers, "No, not yet. But we'll be ready for 'em."

Flik POV:

I went up to the circus bugs, seeing them smile as they grouped around each other.

"Blueberries dismissed! And, uh, quit beatin' the boys up. "

The blueberry scouts ran off giggling as Francis watched them, "Those little raisins do grow up on ya."

"Hey, how you guys doin'? Some party, huh? Is that grain dip fresh or what?" The circus bugs circles around to hear my plan. 

"Okay, I've told everyone you'll be stationed deep in the command bunker. Party quiets down, I sneak you out the back way, and then you're outta here forever." I whispered to them.

The circus bugs glanced at each other with sad looks.

"Dim don't wanna go."

I tilted my head slightly.

"Well, if Dim stays he's gonna need me here. He's not fully trained. I mean house-trained." Rosie smiles as Dim chuckles lightly.

"I, uh, I kinda promised the Blueberries I'd teach 'em canasta." 

Gypsy stands next to me, "It seems we've been booked for an extended engagement."

Tuck and Roll scampered up to me, kissed both sides of my cheeks and laughed. I stared at them, smiling lightly, feeling more relaxed than ever.

"Will you look at this colony? Will you just look at this colony? I don't even recognize it."

I turned my head to see Princess Atta stand next to me on my left. She watched the ants enjoy themselves, even watched one of the council members, Cornelius, do push-ups.

"Haha! I feel 70 again!"

The Queen steps up to him, "Work that ab, baby!" And laughs as Cornelius continued enjoying himself.

Princess Atta turns back to the circus bugs and me, "And I have you bugs to thank for it. So, thank you!" I nodded my head to them then felt her lightly touch my shoulder.

"And, uh, thank you for findin' 'em, Flik."

I turned my head to her, accidentally tangling our antennas, "Me? Oh, ooh-- uh, uh, I'll get it. I mean, if you don't mind, I'll just--" I started to untangle our antennas.