The Gremory Family

I wake up and looked at Shenron and gave him a nice pet in his ear.

Goku - I don't care if your an All Mighty Dragon you are still the most cutest thing I have ever seen.

Shenron - Thank you.

I completely forgot that he can speak to him and it was gonna take some used to. I grabbed him and put him in a bed and left some food and water so he could eat and sleep and I showered and see that all of my homework were piled up on the table with a small note.

"I met the cat, he's adorable also make sure your homework is done before school son. From Dad"

Goku - You are too much old man.

Instantly before he could leave Shenron went to his backpack and stayed inside as I just rolled his eyes.

Goku - Jesus are you always with me?

Shenron - meow

Goku - Your doing that to spite me.

Both of them flew all the way to school and had a normal day but the only different thing was that people were talking about Issei and Rias walking together.

Goku didn't really care much about it as he just kept to himself and continued with his classes and even met up with Akeno.

Goku - Oh Hey Akeno.

Akeno - Hi Goku it's good to see you again.

Goku - Like wise I wanted to tell you that I gave it some thought and I'm mostly free every afternoon so I guess I'll join the ORC.

Akeno - Splendid. I will come get you during one of your classes all right.

Goku - Okay. Bye.

She waved and smiled and I don't know why but I feel like my day got even better when I saw her smile.

After what seem an eternity of waiting Akeno showed up and asked my teacher if I could be excused for the rest of the day and he allowed me to go.

Teacher - Goku you should tell me when you join a new club I could have let you go all this time.

Goku - Yeah but I like to learn something new.

I left with Akeno and we walked towards the building and during our walk Akeno asked me if I was seeing anyone and I spit out my water no expecting the question.

Goku - N-N-Not really. I've been pretty busy with school and home that I never got the idea of going out with someone.

Akeno - I see. So you don't have anyone in mind?

Goku - N-No.

Akeno - Ah would you look at that we made it.

I let out a sigh of relief since I didn't think I would survive by the amount I was blushing. I quickly opened the door for her and walked in.

Akeno - You look uncomfortable. If you want you can take off you clothes~

Goku blushed like a mad man but he noticed some dark energies but they weren't full of evil they were actually kind.

Goku - So those are the other members huh?

Akeno - Yes. You have the ability to sense life energy.

Goku - Yeah.

Both opened the door as Goku saw a blonde hair guy, a short girl with white hair while eating a cookie and no one else?

Akeno - Rias. I brought Goku.

Rias - Ah thank you Akeno I'll be out in a moment.

Goku then realized that she had a shower head here and he instantly said he was gonna step out so she can get changed but Akeno said it's fine that she always gets out with a towel but that didn't put him at ease. He was still mentally freaking out that a girl was basically showering in a room that she worked in.