Kiba

It has been great the past two weeks, Akeno and me have been getting much closer in our relationship and I like her but we aren't officially dating. Rias does get jealous sometimes but she gets satisfied when I give her hugs when she cooks dinner. It's a lot of work when both girls you know and like make you food and dessert. But right now I was training outside my home trying to master Super Saiyan.

Shenron - Now again.

Goku - HAA!!!

Shenron - Not bad you've gotten a better handle to the form and the transformation

Shenron - Not bad you've gotten a better handle to the form and the transformation. It's a good start so let's keep going, try hold the form much longer this time.

Goku - What's the record again?

Shenron opened a book and turned a few pages as he reached the record.

Shenron - 13 hours.

Goku - A whole day is the challenge. So any jobs that we have.

Shenron - Just another contract and joining the others to Issei's house for a meeting.

Goku - Why are we doing that again?

Shenron - Apparently the ORC is being cleaned up so they agreed Iseei's house.

Goku kept doing a few stretches as he stopped and looked at the city that he could see far away from the hills.

Goku - Well any new energ-.......That energy it feels..

Shenron - Yes it feels slightly like divine energy. But it's not pure god energy but more like a demigods or even lower than that but do be careful they may be good in the eyes of the world but they are dangerous to the rest of your friends.

Goku - Strange. These past two weeks we have not even heard or felt anything that could be the warriors you told me about a while ago.

Shenron - They'll come when the time is right.

Goku nodded as he changed into his casual clothing and went to school and it was a pretty boring day but he did notice that Issei and Akeno were in the ORC and something in him just snapped for a second. He knew Issei had a backup plan against Riser but he never knew it would have to have Akeno suck out the Dragon Energy from his left arm.

Goku - This is really frustrating why do I feel slightly angry and annoyed that Akeno is doing this favor for Issei. I know he's a pervert but man it really ticks me in the bad way.

Teacher - Goku!

Goku - Huh? Yeah?

She pointed at the board and I look at my notes and go up on the board and write the answer to the equation.