New level

Whis watched on from the ground as he saw the Saiyans training with each other. Goku had been able to unlock his godly energy again while Broly unlocked something completely new.

Broly powered up as his body started to grow and a tail appeared from behind. A giant aura took over him as everyone was amazed of the power that was being displayed. A red glow was all that could be seen from him as the aura dispersed and everyone saw the form that Broly took.

While in the Underworld, the Norse God Loki appeared while Rias, Issei and Koneko were fighting against Kuroka and Bikou.

Issei - You'll have to go through me to get these hot ladies.

Kuroka created a deadly mist but Issei told Rias that he had to bring out his balance breaker. However he remembered something that Goku told him.

Issei - Hey Goku. I always wanted to know...how do you get all the chicks?

Goku - You seriously asking me that? You really need to focus on your training.

Issei - Dude! Don't you think I am?! But I can't bring out my power like you do.

Goku - Do you even know what causes my transformations? Pure rage. Need. My power comes through a need, not a desire.

He explained his emotions when he fought Riser and when Kokabiel almost won but all those moments, he felt rage on himself for being weak.

Issei opened his eyes as he turned to Rias and told her that he needs to poke her breast. He explained that his needs can help him unlock his power as she was so embarrassed but complied.

Rias - Goku is gonna be so mad.

Issei - What he doesn't know, won't hurt him.

He poked her breast as she just blushed and looked away.

Rias - Oh no.

Issei's power skyrocketed as he activated his Balance Breaker and Kuroka attacked him but it didn't do any effect. He flew towards her as he was ready to deliver a strong punch.

However the attack never came but the shockwave scared Kuroka. Bikou came in and told her that they had to leave. Rias knew something was not right.

They explained everything to Azazel and Sirzechs and they were told about Loki also showing up but he was frozen.

Akeno and Koneko spoke on how they can't erase family, she wished her family was with her.

(Dragon Realm)

Beerus - Whis. It's time they spoke to "them"

Whis nodded as he called all of them down and they walked towards a temple.

Goku - Who is this "them" that Lord Beerus referred to?

Whis - You will see soon Goku.

After a few more minutes of silent walking they arrived inside the temple and once they walked in something blinded their eyes.

Goku opened his eyes as he saw a full on smoke screen. However he saw a figure's shadow from the smoke.

Goku - Who are you?

The figure stepped out from the smoke causing for Goku to be shocked as he was left speechless.

(Back to the Underworld)

Azazel, Odin, Sirzechs and Michael were ready to send Rias and the rest to fight off Loki with Asia and Gasper staying back.

Loki broke out of his cage as he didn't even seem bothered or furious.