Chapter 7

Monday morning I wake up and there is crust around my eyes. I was crying in my sleep. I really like Andrew and I didn't want him to leave. Love came whizzing by like a train and I could board the train. I was too held up in the chains of sadness and depression. I was too wrapped up in myself that I couldn't see what was right in front of me. I get changed and finish getting ready for school. I go outside and lay in the grass. I don't hear any footsteps the whole time. Andrew isn't coming. When I get to school Courtney isn't there. But Andrew is.

After what happened the other night, Andrew tries to make my life a living hell. When I get to school Jason is waiting by my locker. "What's up?"

"Andrew is telling everyone that you kissed him and was hitting on him," Jason says so fast that I hardly understand what he's saying.

"What? No I'm not," I say angrily.

"I know, I didn't believe him for a second," Jason replies.

"Thanks," I reply.

Jason hesitates then says, "I was wondering if-"

"There he is," I say cutting him off. Andrew is walking up to us smiling.

"Hey Olivia," Andrew says.

"Don't talk to me," I say angrily while opening my locker. When I get it open I get everything I need for my first period.

"At least I'm not a desperate and selfish idiot," Andrew spits out at me.

"At least I'm not an Asshole," I reply. Before I can close the locker Andrew leans against the one next to me.

"I would watch what I said if I was you," Andrew warns me.

I don't listen to him and I slam my locker shut. Right on his hand. He yells then curses something. I walk away feeling guilty. As if I just hurt someone I loved. Love really is blind.

Jason runs up behind me and puts his arm around me. He's saying stuff that I am not listening too. Right before I'm about to cry I turn towards him. "I'm not in the mood." I take his arm off of me and Jason looks at me harder.

"Are you crying, Olivia?" Jason asks.

"I said I'm not in the mood," I say in annoyance. I walk away and go to homeroom. The whole day I spend avoiding Andrew. During tenth period study hall, I sit right behind Jason and Andrew. They don't know I'm there so I can easily hear what they are saying.

"Why are you doing this to her?" Jason asks Andrew.

"She deserves it," Andrew replies.

"Just as much as you deserves to be punched in the face?" Jason says harshly.

"Look, I really liked Olivia. I couldn't stop thinking of her," Andrew explains. "When she did what she did I was heartbroken."

"Olivia also really liked you. If she didn't she would realize how much of a scum bag you are," Jason replies.

I hear Jason's chair move and in two seconds he is gone. He leaves the study hall and Andrew stares down at the table.