Untitled Part 8

Your stayed in your room for the remainder of the day, trying to understand what you had just found out. A few hours had passed since Luda Mae had told you the truth about where they get their meat from, now you can hear footsteps coming up the stairs, with it being this late in the evening there's only one person or could be, Thomas. He slowly opened the bedroom door and went straight to the dresser for his clothes, not even glancing at you. (Y/N):" Tommy..." He turned to look at you when he heard your voice, his eyes were red and puffy, he had been crying. You weren't sure if it had something to do with what happened in the barn or if it was something else entirely, but you got out of bed and rushed towards him wrapping your arms around his waist (Y/N):"Please don't cry Tommy, I'll love you no matter what" you felt your eyes start to burn as tears were falling out quickly, Thomas lifted your chin and wiped away your tears. Then you felt his hands suddenly grab your ass and he lifts you onto him, wrapping your legs around him you looked into his deep brown eyes, you reached behind his head and started to untie his mask, but he stops you and sets you down on the bed. He reaches in his pocket and pulls out the notepad from earlier, he sits down on the bed beside you and starts writing something, you just wait patiently until he's finished.

There's things you need to know about me, I know now that you're aware that our family is cannibalistic. But there's more, about me specifically. I just need to know, did you mean what you said that you'll love me no matter what?

He hands you the notepad and you read it carefully, the look up at him (Y/N):"Of course I did, you're my husband" Thomas takes a deep breathe and let's out a long sigh before taking the notepad back.

I love you so much (Y/N), and I don't want you to be afraid of me. You have to know the truth, after the slaughter house was shut down my family was starving. That's why we reported to cannibalism, the reason we don't have any neighbors or visitors is because I killed them all, to feed my family but also because they were a threat. I want you to know that I will never hurt you and I will always protect you, even if it kills me.

Thomas handed you the notepad then got up and continued to gather his clothes, then left the room to take a shower leaving you with your thoughts once again. So many emotions were going through you but one that didn't oddly enough was fear. You weren't afraid that he was a killer and somehow that didn't bother you. Had you really grown to love this man that much in just a week? You started to get a feeling in the pit of your stomach, not a bad feeling but a longing, a longing to be carrying a child. But what has made you change your mind so suddenly, was it because he had been honest and opened up to you or was it simply because you had been afraid before. You couldn't quite understand what I was, but one thing you did understand was that you loved Thomas Brown Hewitt, you loved him with every fiber of your being. You decided that you wanted to surprise him and show him just how much you loved him, so you quickly got out of bed and looked through your underwear drawer to find the sexiest items you had. You took off your clothes and put on your lingerie and laid on the bed in a sexy pose waiting for him to come back in the room. When he did his eyes were wide and suddenly had desire written all over them, with Thomas just being in his underwear you could see his erection growing for you. You motioned for him to come closer and he slowly started making his way to the bed. He traced his fingers on your soft skin which made you shiver with desire for more, Thomas noticed this and gave you a lustful smile and started kissing your neck finding your sweet spot, you let out a soft moan as he started kissing you down your chest, to your stomach and finally, to your panties. Hot had made Thomas watch porn in the past so that he would know how to please a woman when the time came. When Thomas got to the time of your panties he looked up at you as if asking for permission before he touched you that wayway, you smiled and nodded to him to continue. He slipped your panties off and spread your legs around his shoulders, then without any warning he went straight in licking and sucking on your clit, making you let out soft moans that became louder as he made you have an intense orgasm. After you came into his mouth he knew you would be ready for him. (Y/N):"Tommy.. I want to be on top this time" he smiled and nodded and he laid next to you, letting you position yourself on top of him slowly inserting his huge cock into yourself, letting out a gasp of pleasure. You began to slowly rock your hips up and down, making Thomas let out deep moans that turned you on even more making you go faster. After only a few minutes you knew you were gonna cum, and you came all over his cock but continued to ride him until you heard him let out another deep moan and a grunt, you could feel his hard cock throbbing inside you as he came. You then got off of him crashing your body onto the bed beside him smiling. He looked over and smiled at you then leaned forward to place a soft kiss on your forehead before both of you fell asleep.