Author's Note

Who would be interested in a RQ Black Friday fanfiction special? 

I was thinking that it would take place post-Calore Dance Academy, IF Mare accepted Mister Calore's contract offer and bought a house. This intense Black Friday shopping spree would entail the RQ characters going out and spending tens of thousands of dollars to help Mare's family furnish their brand-new house. Sounds hilarious, right? Mare and Cal would be together in the fan fiction, and it would basically be as though everything was magically resolved. (for example, Cal and Farley could be in the same room and it wouldn't be weird) Maybe Maven and Thomas meet, and they pull some shenanigans at Best Buy? Perhaps Farley and Ruth Barrow balance one another out at Target and end up bonding? And most certainly do Mare's brothers give Cal a hard time at Walmart. 

*this fan fiction special shall be posted on Thanksgiving! In the meantime, please drop some comments to give me ideas about what you want and who you want to see. Keep in mind that the Barrows are furnishing a house from scratch. All characters are up for grabs!

Ideas: what stores

what products

what character combinations

what ridiculous things happen

what shenanigans are pulled

Here is a link to what I imagine the Barrows' new house looking like. It's in Long Island, which isn't far from Manhattan. If you want to view it but the link doesn't work, just message me on Wattpad.

https://www.redfin.com/NY/Cold-Spring-Harbor/27-Saw-Mill-Rd-11724/home/21247908