(9) "Will You Be..?"

It had a been a month since Valentine's Day Bucky and Cassidy just celebrated their 20th birthday. Bucky came home from his last class after Gabe dropped him off since they had the class together. Brandon was home from class for an early supper. 

Brandon gave him a weird look. "What?" He said 

"Just your wife or future wife.just be prepared." He said 

Bucky went upstairs to their bedroom when he opened the door. Their bedroom floor was covered in boxes that had rose gold ribbon on them. The other boxes were black and silver with silver ribbons. 

"My god..baby..what are you doing?" He said

"I'm making boxes. These are for the girls and these are the boys." She said 

"For what? Is this what all those Etsy charges were in the bank account." He said 

"Yes." She said as she got up from the floor. 

"What are they for exactly?" He said as he put his bag on the bed. 

She wrapped her arms around his waist. 

"It's for us to ask our friends to be in our wedding." She said as she looked up at him. 

He kissed her. "So you bought our friends a bunch of stuff for a question we could just ask them in a text." He said 

"Yes.." she said 

He kissed her. "Okay..well you are the wedding boss." He said 

"I am.." she said as she kissed him. 

She sent out a mass text to their group. 

"Saturday at 1130 AM meet us at the country club in room 3. We are having brunch! And I have surprise for you all." 

She got back all kinds of messages with thumbs up. 

***************

Saturday 

Cassidy had Bucky help her set up their table. The people that own the country club set up the table with pink roses. Everyone started to come in around 1130. They served them non alcoholic mimosas. They also had breakfast before they passed out the boxes. Once they finished eating Cassidy stood up. 

"So I have something for you girls. And Bucky has something for the boys." She said 

Bucky passed out the black and silver boxes to the boys. He made sure to give the right one to the guys. Cassidy passed her boxes to the girls. They had already secured their ring bearer in Branson and their flower girl is her niece Zoey that is her older brother Deacon's daughter. 

They all began to open their boxes. London and Gabe looked up from the boxes. "Barnes?" Gabe said when he saw that he was asked to be the best man. Cassidy looked at London who hugged her so tight. "Of course I'll be your matron of honor." She said 

The rest of the group was so happy to be apart of their new love story. They all hugged and took pictures of them including baby Maxwell all holding up their cups that said "Groomsmen,Bridesmaid,Best Man and Matron of Honor. Bucky and Cassidy had theirs that said Bride and Groom. 

She posted it to her newly created album. "Our Wedding." She posted a caption with it. "Our wedding party!" 

London also gave her the number to her wedding planner so they could start planning with some help. The girls couldn't wait to start wedding planning with Cassidy. That night the old crew saw the post and couldn't believe what they saw. Bobbi could believe it though as she looked through the pictures of the brunch. A message popped up on her screen. 

When she opened up the message. 

"Hey it's Cass! This is my new number and we need your address! We are putting you and your family on the guest list.!" 

Bobbi sent her all her contact info. Cassidy wrote it all down on her guest list.