(18) "We Stay Together.."

Two years later..

The group was standing in the foyer of the auditorium together. It was graduation day for them they were all waiting to go in for the ceremony. Both Cassidy's and Bucky's family was there in the audience section. They were sitting with their friends parents catching up while they took care of the grandbabies. 

It was a long process going through all the business law and medical graduates. When the ceremony was over they were all in the courtyard with their families. Bucky and Cassidy took a selfie holding up their diplomas all smiles. They even got a group shot of them all together. The girls got another one of them jumping up in the air.

Two weeks later after Bucky been buring himself underneath books in their home office it was the day of his bar exam. Winnie had been helping him study through Skype till almost midnight for the last month. When she came in for his graduation she gave him a study guide for him to use as well as flash cards. 

It was finally the first weekend in June they were all standing around Bucky and Cassidy's dining room table. It was like the day they were waiting to see if they got into the programs now they had a stack of residency programs and the bar exam results. Now was the moment of truth on where to go and if the future lawyers passed. 

"Go ahead the lawyers." Cassidy said as she put Penelope in the seat that Lincoln and Maxwell were sitting in that was in front of her and Bucky. 

The law students began to open their envelopes. Bucky was shaking as he slowly opened his. 

"Buck..you got this." Cassidy whispered 

"Here you do it for me..I opened all of yours when you had your big tests." He said as he gave it to her. 

She moved back their drinks from the two toddlers. She opened up the paper for him she began to read it and smiled. 

"You need to call your mom and tell her you gunning for her record but under prosecution cause you passed James Barnes." She said 

"Seriously?" He said as he took it. 

He read the letter he picked her up and kissed her. 

"I love you Cass." He whispered 

"What about you all?" Gabe said as he looked at his wife and the others.

"I passed." London said with a smile. 

The others passed as well. 

"Okay next order of business..residency programs." Montana said 

"Yeah.." Bobbi said 

Cassidy laid out all of her envelopes Bucky was standing behind her he moved her back. 

"Baby I'll follow you where ever you want to go." He whispered in her ear. 

The silence was deafening in the room Gabe looked up from his and looked around the room. He finally landed on Bucky. Bucky looked at him. 

"What?" He said 

"I get the feeling that our parents had the same exact conversation and chose to go their separate ways." Gabe said 

Cassidy looked down at her kids then the other kids. 

"We stay together..it isn't a question." Cassidy said as she threw her Mass Gen envelope on the middle of the table. 

"Mass Gen it is." Montana said as she threw hers.

"Mass Gen." Logan said 

"Well it isn't Mass Gen but I'm staying in Boston at Brigham." Bobbi said 

"Ditto." Maggie said as she and Bobbi had the same place. 

"We are staying in Boston." Bucky said as he kissed her cheek.

The four that was business school graduates agreed to stay as well.