~Conclusion~

Alexander Pov

It's been two years since Aaron left me. His soul safely drifting up to the heavens when I wait for him.

"Hey, love. Sorry I'm late! Got into another fight with Jefferson," I smile, leaving the flowers at his gravestone. "I even got to submit that system you were talking about," 

There's a pause. I feel tears pricking painfully at my eyes, as the burning liquid tracks it's path to the bottom of my face. 

"I finally finished writing your autobiography. I even published it, I published your letters, your ideas...the ideas you held ever so dearly to yourself. I made sure the pain you felt with or without me was that of which the world could see, to understand you and your intention, your journals-" I feel a wrenching sob escape my chest. "Aaron...I want to make you proud. I work with Madison and Adams, they said they really like my writing...now--" Another sob. "--now I recieved the honor of working in the government. I work day and night for you, for you only my dearest. My heart yearns...it yearns for you to be here with me. So we can spend another night reading the same book, falling asleep on each other. So we can cry into-o each others' shoulders, the way things were. Love...I miss you so much--" 

I break down, sobbing by his tomb, grabbing onto the ground to get as close as I can to him.

"--Your embrace...your warmth. The way you made me smile, the perfect glaze of gentle kindness that remains ever so imminent in you. The cold earth life gave...it took you too soon. It took you away from me, taking your soul to the heaven you deserve. No matter how cruelly I insult life, no matter how many curses I give, I know you deserve your peace. My love, you left so soon, your legacy as I vowed is the legend and story I will continue to tell. Aaron, my Ronnie, my angel...my hero, my love...I've buried my life and love with you into the cold roots of the dark earth. Yet here I will live on, so that roses may blossom out of your hearth. I love you..." 

I know, my Alexander. I love you more.

"Aaron..."

THE END