The Accidental Death p.1

A/N: I didnt know how long i wrote so I just broke it into two parts, it was just easier that way....Also there are a lot of POV swithces throughout this chapter...hope you dont mind.

Finn’s POV:

Alex and I were lying in a cave like cell locked up. Alex has been out for a long time, but every now and then she’ll open her eyes for a few seconds but pass out again. I think her mind is telling her to wake up, but her body is to exhausted. It’s been a few minutes since the grounder placed us in here. I tried standing up, but sat down quickly when I heard someone coming. A grounder walked in with someone tied up, they threw him/her on the ground before looking at me,

“Anya will be with you soon.” I nodded my head confused as he turned around and left us.  I quickly rushed over to the person, untying their hands and removing the blindfold.

“Clarke?” “Finn?” we said at the same time. I helped her sit up and lean against the rock walls,

“Why are you here? What happened?” I asked inspecting her for any sign of injury.

“I’m fine; a grounder grabbed me while I was on watch.” She looked at me confused, “why are you here?” I sighed and sat in front of her.

“Alex, Sam, and I were attacked while hunting. Sam died.” I said motioning towards Alex who was laying on her side.

“Wait Alex? Oh my god!” Clarke rushed over to her placing Alex’s head on her lap; she looked at me questionably,

“I think she’s fine. When the grounder threw us in here she hit the ground pretty hard. She’ll wake up every now and then but after everything’s that’s happened I think her body just needs some rest.” Clark nodded pushing any of the hair that was in her face, away. Clarke looked at her as a sister, so I don’t blame her for her reaction; they have a lot in common. We sat in silence for a while, Clarke moved Alex on her back so she would be more comfortable.

A woman entered the cell, three grounders behind her. “Are you Clarke and Finn?” we nodded our heads, “Grab them leave her here, we’ll use her if she’s needed.” The three grounders came towards us, one grabbed me and began to pull me up the stairs while the other two grabbed Clarke and Alex.

“Hey!” Clarke yelled, “Let her go!” I froze when I heard Alex began to groan and mumble something incoherent. This one time, please, don’t wake up – I thought. She soon calmed down. The grounders brought Clarke and I up the stairs into a room. There was, what looked to be, a teenage girl lying on top of the table. I stood their confused looking at Clarke.

“Her name is Tris,” Anya said coming up from behind us Clark stood up and looked over at the girl, one of the grounders left,

“I can’t do this, I have no equipment.”

“We’ll provide you with everything you need.”

“Why do you think I can save her,” Clarke asked looking at Anya,