~The Imperfectionists~

Lou POV

*splat*

Ugh, the sound of that mop. Me having to come out here and clean up everyone's mess. Can't everyone be more cleaner? More Perfect? Ugh, how did I get into this mess again? Oh yeah, those Uglydolls. Thanks to them, they made everyone turn on me. I mean, it's not my fault I kicked that weird, robot baby thing, it was pure instinct! Hell, it wasn't even a baby! It was just a gauntlet animatronic! That's not the point though. The point is everyone hates me now, and I'm stuck as a frickin' janitor. The only plus is that I got my hair back to how it use to be. Slick back, pringles style. I shiver as the wind blows in my direction. My apron blows too, making me even colder. To top it off, a poster makes it way from the ground to my face. I take it off, ready to throw it back on the ground, but something catches my eye.

The text at the bottom of the poster reads: "~The Imperfectionists~". Great, another "be yourself" group. God. Even worse, The Spy Girls and Mandy are on it. How do those four make it into everything? On the other hand, I was slightly intrigued. In the middle of the four, there was a silhouette of a doll in the middle. I'm guessing this was some sort of girl band. Another small bit of texts says: "Stadium: 8:00pm-9:15". A ding came from my pocket. "Your shift is over, blondie." I dismiss the text from my boss and put my phone back in my pocket. Well, I might aswell check it out. I drop my mop and run to the stadium

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ah, the stadium. Where I'd perform songs and chicks would fall head over heels. Hell, even the guys would too, I was that hot. Oh well. The past is the past and so is my reputation. I made my way through the crowd to the front. I feel like I've made a mistake since all the other dolls are giving me distasteful looks, even the ugly ones.
However, I feel kinda...excited for what this show has to offer.
I guess I'll find out.

(Y/N) POV

Oh. My. Doll. I can't believe we're about to go onstage! I'm so psyched to be doing our first performance. Kitty, Lydia, Tuesday and Mandy are all sitting at their vanity tables doing their makeup while giggling excessively. I put on some mascara to my lashes, apply some gold shimmer to my eyelids and brush my hair. "Hey (Y/N)!" Lydia calls out "Excited for the performance?" I smile excitedly. "Oh, you know I am!" I hold my hand to my face while doing a peace sign. Lydia smiles back and returns to applying her blush. "You're so cute when you're in a good mood, (Y/N)." Kitty remarks. "Anything particular you're excited about?" "No, just excited!" I bounce a bit and smile to the point where I feel a bit of tears well up a bit in my eyes.

When I finished my bouncing marathon, I see Mandy, her glasses on her lap, hiding her face with her hands, giggling in a strange manner. "Hey Mandy, are you ok?" I asked. Everyone shoots their head towards Mandy, as she removes her hands to her face, unusually rosy. "M-me? I'm f-fine...I was trying to..." she fiddles with the hem of her skirt and starts rubbing it against her glasses. "Clean my glasses!" She smiles at us awkwardly and continues 'cleaning' her glasses. "Whatever you say, girl." Tuesday smirks and faces back to her mirror. A bot comes into our dressing room. "The show must go on!" They tell us in its funny robot voice. Everyone drops their things and heads out of the dressing room.

This is it.