~Backstory~

(still (Y/N) POV)
"Woah, he used to run this place?" I asked.
"He sure did." Kitty replied.
"But, I don't get it, why did everyone turn on him?"
"Because he turned on us! He didn't like my bangs either." Tuesday pouted.
"Girl, get OVER the bang thing." Lydia demands. Tuesday rolls her eyes.
"You see, we have this thing called The Gauntlet. It's like a final exam for the dolls.
In the final moments of it all, Lou was grabbed by a weird baby animatronic. He kicked in its face and everyone realised
what he was really like."
"And that's the ugly truth!" Lydia remarked jokingly.
"Ha! Good one, Lydia." Tuesday giggled.
"What was that?" I asked, confused.
"One of his old songs. Doll, I can't believe we got involved in that." Mandy sighed.
"Well, anyways, it was just an animatronic, right? Obviously not saying what he did was right, just wondering." 
I say.
"I know, but all the other dolls were upset at the fact that he would do that to an actual child. Plus, he was a prototype."
"Prototype? What's that?"
"He wasn't a real doll. He was just the guide, a mold for all the other dolls. No matter what he did, he could not and would not ever go to the big world."
"That's kinda sad..."
"Oh don't feel too bad for him, he tried putting me in recycling." Mandy frowns.
"That's terrible! I'm so sorry that happened."
I say, frowning.
"It's alright, it was a while ago."
Mandy smiles weakly.
"Well, what happened to him after?"
"He's a janitor now."
"Woah, talk about a tough life?" I smile, again, weakly.
"I know, right?" Kitty smirks.

I still can't help but think about Lou.
What led him to become the villain-like person that he was?
"Well, I'll be heading home now. Night everyone!
"Goodnight (Y/N)!" The four say in unison.
I smile, leave the dressing room and start to head home.