Chapter Two

"Dale, anong kailangan mo?" she uttered those words as soon she answered the call

"Can we meet up?" I told her using my pleading voice.

Ninety- nine percent sure that she'll gonna turn down my offer and the one percent is my hope that she will accept it.

"This will be the last time that we're gonna see each other. Sugar Pappi at 6PM" she said then ended the call.

I took a shower and dress neatly. She always wanted me to dress neatly when we are still together.

Time flies so fast and it's already 6PM. Kanina pa ako nandito sa Sugar Pappi dahil sa saya na makikita ko ulit siya.

God knows how much I missed her. I even bought white roses. It's her favorite flower.

20 minutes passed and she's still not here. I sighed and waited a little more.

"Sir, can I take your order?" the waiter said beside me standing while waiting for me to give her my order.

"My dates is still not here, can I wait for her before I'll order?" tugon ko sa waiter na kanina pa naghihintay ng oorderin ko.

Napalingon ako sa bagong dating sa restaurant. I smiled at her. Finally she's here

"Nevermind, my date is here you can get our order now" I said to the waiter while flashing my apologetic smile.

Umupo si Zee sa harapan ko. I smiled at her. She's wearing a black off shoulder dress.

"Zee, what do you want to eat?" I asked her while looking at her. I'm still in awe looking at her angelic face flashing her angelic smile

"Kimchi Rice Bowl and Mango Shake" she said while looking at the waiting.

"Two kimchi rice bowl, thow mango shake , and a blueberry cheesecake" I told the waiter. As soon as she finished writing our order, she left us.

It was awkward. None of us talked. This silence is killing me so I look at her and started a topic

"How are you?" I asked her

"I'm fine Dale" she said.

It's not the same anymore. She was bubbly and carefree. What happened to you Zee? Why you've become cold and distant?

As I was staring at her, I noticed that she losses weight and she's pale. Does she even sleep and eat regularly? Something is bugging me but I disregarded it. What's important now is she's with me.

Our order arrived and we started eating. None of us opened a topic. It was awkward. Kahit gusto kong kausapin siya ay hindi ko magawa dahil baka hindi niya lang ako pansinin.

I sighed thinking our situation now. Things changed but my feelings are still the same.

As we finished eating she immediately stand up and put the bill in the table.

"Zee wait!" I call her while holding her arms. "I'll be the one paying" I said by giving the money back to her. I put the bill in the table and we started walking to the door of the resto.

"Thanks for the meal Dale" she said coldly while looking at the ground.

She grabbed her arms and started walking away from me. I can't help but to stare at her why she's walking away.

"Wala na ba talaga? Hanggang dito nalang ba?" I asked myself while looking at her.

I sighed and turn my back to her to get my car. As I took a glance to her for the last time when she passed out.

I panicked and run to her as fast as I could so her head won't hit the ground.