Chapter Three

"Zee are you okay?" I patted her face hoping that she'll respond. Fear run through my veins when she didn't respond. I immediately carry her and go to my car and rushed her to the hospital.

I drove fast as I could while my heart beats fast too. My mind can't function right now. All I want is to rush her to the hospital

Thankfully the emergency room is not crowded when we arrived. I let the doctors and examine her.

I waited for hours as she was getting treated by the health professionals. Puno pa rin ng takot at kaba ang puso ko. Paano kung may nangyaring masama sa kanya? Paano kung may malubhang sakit siya?

My head is full of questions and I can't think clearly because I'm so worried about her. I let out a heavy sigh while looking at my phone.

Bakit ang tagal lumabas ng mga doctor?

I was about to stand up and talk to the doctor who treated Zee when my phone suddenly rang.

"Hello?" I asked

''Dale it's me, Shan" So the one who called is Zee's friend

"Yes, Shan what is it?" I asked her.

"I know you and Zee broke up" She let out a sigh "Whatever will happened please stay beside her" She pleaded

Mas lalong dumagdag ang kaba na nararamdaman ko. Based from Shan's way of telling me to stay beside Zee, she is somewhat telling me that something is not right.

I was about to ask her to explain it to me further when she ended the call.

"Sir, how are you related to the patient?" the doctor who treated Zee asked

"I'm her friend Doc, how is she?" I asked

"She's fine for now, you can now go to her" the doctor said

When the doctor walked away I instantly go to her. Nung hinila ko patagilid ang kurtina. I saw her sleeping in the hospital bed.

I smiled looking at her peacefully sleeping. It bring back memory when I first saw her in the bench beneath the tree sleeping with a book covering her face.

How I miss this girl. From her laughs to her sobs. He flaws to her perfections.

I noticed that she's okay and well. Lumabas muna ako ng hospital para bumili ng pagkain. Baka kasi pagkagising niya ay gutumin siya.

I bought foods she liked. We've been together for two years that's why I know her likes and dislikes.

As soon as I finished buying the foods that she like and some essentials that she might need. Bumalik na ako sa hospital at dumeretso sa emergency room kung saan siya naka stay.

I saw her in the hospital bed and she's now awake! Thank God.

"Kamusta na pakiramdam mo? May masakit ba?" I asked her worriedly

"U-uhm, paano ako napunta rito? Anong nangyari?" She asked me, confusion plastered in her face.

"You passed out when you're walking away" I answered bluntly

I prepare the foods that I bought and gave it to her.

"Here eat some first" I told her while giving the food

She didn't respond and get the food and started eating.

The noise coming from the nurse outside are the only noise I can hear. None of us talk.

I broke the deafening silence between us and I look at her"Kahit hindi na tayo babalik sa dati. Kahit hindi na ako ang mamahalin mo. Nandito pa rin ako at mananatili akong nasa tabi mo" I bitterly said and walk out of the emergency room.